PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic - Duncanville Area

blueoval01
08-22-2002, 02:50 PM
Can anyone tell me what a 1200 sq ft 2 bedroom apartment rents for in the I-20, ****rell Hill Rd., North Main St., area of Duncanville?

TIA

Red2002
08-22-2002, 03:32 PM
Kokrell Hill was edited by the filter! LMAO!!!

I'm guessing about 950-1000 a month for a 2 bedroom that size. I looked in that area before I settled over here.

Moonshine
08-23-2002, 12:50 PM
blueoval,

Holler at me before you make any apartment choices in this area. The apartments on ****rell Hill are in Dallas, and you DO NOT want to live in them. Same thing with the ones on Gannon or Westmoreland. But there are a few nice complexes around. Give me a shout and I'll steer you in the right direction, but I don't have any idea on current rates.

Logan
08-23-2002, 01:14 PM
Yeah... Moon can at least tell you where NOT to live if you want to keep your Lightning for more than a day without it getting stolen...

blueoval01
08-23-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Moonshine
blueoval,

Holler at me before you make any apartment choices in this area. The apartments on ****rell Hill are in Dallas, and you DO NOT want to live in them. Same thing with the ones on Gannon or Westmoreland. But there are a few nice complexes around. Give me a shout and I'll steer you in the right direction, but I don't have any idea on current rates.

Moonshine, you confirmed my suspicions. Actually, it was a house that I was looking at. Few blocks south of Limestone Park. But wanted to compare.

Thanks for your input. Very valuable info. :tu: