PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recognize this truck??

Ivanhoe_Farms
01-05-2005, 07:52 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4516788251&category=6219:o

dboat
01-05-2005, 08:57 PM
which tires are those? like the tread pattern

my2002lightning
01-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Shiner1?

I believe those are Toyos, Dana.

Shiner1
01-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Yep, that was mine....Didn't have Toyos on it when I sold it though.

L8 APEX
01-05-2005, 09:17 PM
99 wheels on an 03? Are they jacking the price?

FRDRCING
01-05-2005, 09:22 PM
were did you find the billet racing pedals at and how much were they

Shiner1
01-05-2005, 09:51 PM
I had to go back and read the description (I skipped it the first look through) I almost fell of my chair when I saw the buy it now price. Is he kidding??? What is even more funny is the $50k to replace it. $20K worth of mods...right!! Does he really think I'm going to take the time to explain the workings of the truck? He should have asked first. As my 7 y/o son would say "that's way jacked, dad"As for the pedals I got them at Pep bros. Hard to tell from the pics but the black background on the pedals is carbon fiber. I think they were $25-30. Oh BTW, I never had a problem with the check engine light....

PoorSvtman
01-05-2005, 11:20 PM
Yep, that was mine....Didn't have Toyos on it when I sold it though.

So i guess you agreed to let the buyer contact you?
This is taken off the auction

The winning bidder is more than welcome to come pick it up and recieve the previous owners info and let him explain exactly how to properly use the nitrous.

Thats kind of illegal with out permission.

jcblack
01-05-2005, 11:50 PM
Here we have for sale the absolutly trickest 2003 Ford lightning you have laid your eyes on. This truck has every mod in the book, and makes for a great daily driver. This rocket has a Monster box tech valve body for harder shifts, a trans pan out of a 4x4 that will hold a extra pint of oil, single blade throttle body, 4lb blower pully, 12lbs of boost, EKG TR6 plugs, true ram air hood with Air Raid intake, Gibson Shorty headers with Flowmaster exhaust, Flexlight electric fan, trac bars, and drive shaft loop, Nitrous 125 shot pill with 2 bottle warmers , chip, ZEX system computer module, the nitrous goes when the TPS voltage is wide open, there is a swith in the glove box with three steeings for the timing retard, 1 is regular driving, 1 is racing dry, and one is racing with nos. This car is 411 at the wheels without nos and 491 with 100 shot. Has not been to dyno with 125 shot. This Ford was adult owned and very well taken care of. The previous owner changed oil every 3k miles with Royal Purple Synthetic. This truck is as sweet as they get. The check engine light comes on occasionally because of all the mods. I have NOT run the nitrous on this truck and I am not going to. The winning bidder is more than welcome to come pick it up and recieve the previous owners info and let him explain exactly how to properly use the nitrous.
Okay

StormShadow
01-06-2005, 12:03 AM
This rocket has a Monster box tech valve body for harder shifts :confused: