PDA

View Full Version : hi guys ,im backish,,

mc-svt
01-22-2005, 12:43 AM
been a while ,ah you probably dont remeber me,,,,,,,,,
i have been ill,,,,, not sold my l, though ,ha ha maybe if i knew what it was i might of,
one night guys i was here ,the next i was in bad way i took a stroke ,a minor one,,and hopfully none of u will go through this,i was parilized on one side but im ok now,i still have problems with ,memeory and things ,and it angres me,to hell i try get words out but i cant,,,,,my head is so muddeld,maybe i make no sense here ,but if any one is famialr with this ,then u may well know ,i can see the words i can see i aint spelling ,i never could spell,but now it fustrates me,,,,,,,,,,,i get so angry ,,,,,,,i have never been so angry realy ,,it hurts in this way,yeah ,,but hey i have my l ,im happy i be happy with out it to,,,,,i tell u guys ,if u dont have your health u have nothing guys ,,
i have stopped smoking, ,i still drink ,doc says its fine,,
but guys ,if this is it ,i had an l, just do it,,,,,,,,live for it ,now ,dont wait,,,,
hope i can make more sence soon guys ,i can read ok,takes time ,but i can read,

L8 APEX
01-22-2005, 01:30 AM
I enjoyed your posts on the other forums. Sorry to hear of your scary experiences lately. Maybe you will be ready for the gen3 when it comes out. I guess there is a balance between living for today and planning for the future. I sure would like to blow my savings on toys now, but some odds say I will be old one day and need that money then. I feel I am sacraficing some joys today for greater payoffs tomorrow. When I talk to fellows like yourself it makes me want to work less and play more. But society has raised us to work hard instead of play:hammer: . Best wishes on your journey:tu:

my2002lightning
01-22-2005, 02:08 AM
Norman,

Take care of yourself, work with your Dr. regarding your stroke and get better. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif I enjoy your posts as well and hope you continue contributing to TALON.

Tell us more about your L experiences in Scotland. I hope to visit there someday.

Get well soon!

Ronald

03LightningRocks
01-22-2005, 02:24 AM
Wow Norman,

Sorry for the problems your having, but I am glad to hear you are improving. Stay strong.........I had a friend a few years back that had a stroke. It took hm about 2 years, but you would not even know he had ever had a stroke in the end. It get's better with time.

Rocks:beer:

Nuhklz
01-22-2005, 07:38 AM
Sorry to hear about your health issues and glad you're recovering.

I had a similar experience last July, came back strong, and now apprecieate every day in a new light. I acccelerated doing things to the L because today I feel great and can. We don't know what tomorrow brings.

Hang tough and keep the faith.

99WhiteBeast
01-22-2005, 08:56 AM
glad to you back on the boards
carpe diem

cheers
:beer:

Sixpipes
01-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey Norman,

Hang in there. I can't remember stuff either and I didn't even have a stroke. Sounds like you're doing great to me! :bows

blueoval01
01-22-2005, 05:19 PM
Norman, glad to have you back!! http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

cpeapea
01-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Im sure you will be back on your feet in no time. Just remember it could have been worse! and like dennis said, i havent had a stroke but my memory can be just as bad.

mc-svt
01-28-2005, 10:49 PM
i am not looking for sympathy gee spell,,,,,,,,, ha
im fine honestly,,,,,,,,
all i can say is we must al be into our motors,,,,,we share this.........dont mater who or where or what we are ,,,,,,it wont matter ,
doesnt matter where we like one another or not ,its something we all share ,,right.......... dam right
i honestly say i love my ,,motor sport ,,,,,,maybe to much ,,,,,,
like i would rather wash the truck than the dishes ,(wifes job right )
nah im joking,,,,
it brings me tonight here ,a lil confused ,, thats me
i think im realy good ,had a domestic today ,shes leaving me , says she hates me
i tell u guys im back ,this is life,,,,
now its ordanary ,,ok spell ,,,,
who cares ,,,,,,i can spell lightning,,,,,,,,,,,, and i own one ,,nah nah nah na na ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
there ,yup ,she acused me of being childish ,,,,selfish ,,,,,,,blah blah blah .....
right hands up,,,,,,,,,,,,whos the same,, us all,,,,,,,,,
you wouldnt even look at site if you didnt like motors
its the one thing ,from corner of each world we al have in common,,
which brings us all together,,,,,,
thank you all guys ,,,,,,,
right now i go wash dishes ,,,,,,, :rll: :rll: :rll:

mc-svt
01-28-2005, 10:57 PM
even i cant understand that ,,,,oh well,,,,,,,,,,,sorry

blueoval01
01-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Norman, issues abound .......... http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/bash.gif
Be patient and work things out ............... whatever the result. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif