PDA

View Full Version : Another tire thread

Razor
01-22-2005, 05:20 PM
I need new rubber asap. I remember a post on a good buy on nittos from discout tire in Denton? I am will ing to head towards L8APEX's way. F1's or Nittos...whichever is cheaper. Just let me know where and how much and I will be there.

Chris

Nuhklz
01-22-2005, 05:23 PM
Try this: http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3087

skalywags
01-22-2005, 06:24 PM
I need new rubber asap. I remember a post on a good buy on nittos from discout tire in Denton? I am will ing to head towards L8APEX's way. F1's or Nittos...whichever is cheaper. Just let me know where and how much and I will be there.

Chris
My Nitto's were 190 installed at Discount on Great Sothwest, Not far from Terry. Brandt is teh guy that does the TALON hookup. I thik they said it's something like $200, now.

sonicbluetommy
01-23-2005, 11:20 AM
I think my set was $860 tax and all, out the door. I highly recommend them too. They took extra care with my powdercoated wheels and painted center caps!!!!

dboat
01-23-2005, 12:40 PM
I think my set was $860 tax and all, out the door. I highly recommend them too. They took extra care with my powdercoated wheels and painted center caps!!!!

Did you get the Nitto's?
I have them and love em...

sonicbluetommy
01-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Did you get the Nitto's?
I have them and love em...

Yes, got the Nitto's. I liked the Goodyear's but thought I would try the Nitto's. They are very comparable with a little more traction I think. I got a bunch of mods from Terry about the same time I got the Nitto's so the extra hp made it hard to really compare. I do like the sidewalls on the Nitto's a whole lot better, all those ribs on the Goodyears were a b***h to coat with tire shine.

dboat
01-24-2005, 05:07 PM
I do like the sidewalls on the Nitto's a whole lot better, all those ribs on the Goodyears were a b***h to coat with tire shine.

me too

Boosted 03
01-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Did the $860 include the road hazard certificates? I'm needing to get new tires also I'll be calling them also. :burnout: