PDA

View Full Version : Its all about the FALCONS!!

r1eater
01-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Mike Vick and company will win today!! :banana:

StormShadow
01-23-2005, 10:36 AM
Floyd Mayweather seems to think the same thing. Did you see the fight last night? He was punching the other guy and Harold Lederman was saying something about Pats vs Steelers and Mayweather looked at him and said Patriots. Then later Lederman was laughing about it and said "Hey Floyd, Falcons or Eagles" and Floyed stopped punching the guy and said "I like Mike Vick". Then he did a little dance and stoped the fight with a body punch.:bows

r1eater
01-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Damnit

I missed it

StormShadow
01-23-2005, 10:49 AM
They will show it again. BTW you should come up next weekend for the Gatti fight.

dboat
01-23-2005, 12:34 PM
The real Super Bowl is in Pittsburgh today. However, I think that the Pats will beat Pittsburgh as well. The Eagles will beat the Falcons.. and it pains me to say that being a Cowboys fan..
Dana

jim woods
01-23-2005, 08:24 PM
What happen to Mike Vick and the Falcons? :(

Shiner1
01-24-2005, 09:37 AM
They played a good defense that could tackle. When he learns to throw the ball better he may become a good QB.

jim woods
01-24-2005, 07:23 PM
This may be a dumb question.In the NFL, how come a team never draft or use a strong/fast/durable QB and use a wishbone offense?It would be very interesting.

StormShadow
01-24-2005, 07:27 PM
The Defenders are too fast for that to work. Same reason nobody uses the option.

Lyfisin
01-25-2005, 12:15 PM
Another reason they don't use the option is that defenses will hit the QB whether he ditches it off or not. Good QBs are hard to come by apparently so teams dont' like seeing them get banged up.

I think Vick has great potential, but he needs to learn how to run less. It's only a matter of time before he gets another major injury.

Shiner1
01-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Another reason they don't use the option is that defenses will hit the QB whether he ditches it off or not. Good QBs are hard to come by apparently so teams dont' like seeing them get banged up.

I think Vick has great potential, but he needs to learn how to run less. It's only a matter of time before he gets another major injury.

I agree and without a doubt he is a great runner but there is a problem when your QB has more running yards than passing yards. As a coach I'd take a good arm over good legs any day.