PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a big fan of street racing, but.............

Sixpipes
08-26-2002, 09:50 PM
its pretty hard to resist a guy driving a very nice black C-4 with a blond in the passenger side that gets to your front bumper and then pegs it. He really shouldn'ta aughta did that. I think he was just trying to figure out if Go_rila was a Lightning (which he did). :cool:

Caught the same car at a light leaving town about 9:10PM on 380 & Loop 288 (heading east). Blondy was driving and when the light turned, I put my bumper in front just by a little and kept it there until 50mph. Not even a nibble the second time. :p

Flats Man
08-27-2002, 07:27 AM
Sixpipes' you are a Baaad Boy! What would your boys think? I hope I get a chance like that when my truck is finished. Problem is that the C-4 wouldn't want to waste the gas on a Regular Ole F150! lol

Silver_2000
08-27-2002, 09:34 AM
Flats - You coming to FFW Finals in Ennis ???

Flats Man
08-27-2002, 01:05 PM
Hey Doug, I might fly out but my truck is all apart and the supercharger is in a box on its way to a new owner in Hawaii. Sixpipes can give you all the details. I am just trying to build a truck worthy of the "Legend"

Sixpipes
08-27-2002, 08:09 PM
I know nothing...................:cool:

Silver_2000
08-27-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Flats Man
Hey Doug, I might fly out but my truck is all apart and the supercharger is in a box on its way to a new owner in Hawaii. Sixpipes can give you all the details. I am just trying to build a truck worthy of the "Legend"

All you had to do to be worthy of the legend was find a PCM that was allergic to modification... ;)

Doug

Flats Man
08-27-2002, 08:58 PM
Two hundred bucks is as good as it gets for a PCM, I should know! lol

Don's Bolt
08-29-2002, 06:52 PM
I am not a fan of street racing, but once in a while I have to teach them vetts with the trophy girl friend a lesson.

It can be so much fun, they have no idea of what they are messing with. HEHE

:nono: :throw: