PDA

View Full Version : Talon as my homepage

dboat
02-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Doug,
I was thinking about using Talon as my homepage, but if I go over here and then leave and come back, it messes me up from being able to click on new posts and see whats happened since I was last here. Anyway to fix it?
Dana

Silver_2000
02-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Doug,
I was thinking about using Talon as my homepage, but if I go over here and then leave and come back, it messes me up from being able to click on new posts and see whats happened since I was last here. Anyway to fix it?
Dana

Are you using the back button to come back ? If so you need to refresh the screen when you come back

dboat
02-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Are you using the back button to come back ? If so you need to refresh the screen when you come back

Nope, I would hop on the WWW and then jump over to another site or do Quicken, etc.. by the time I get back there are no new posts.. it seems the amount of time you have to be here to get no new posts is very short..
Dana

Silver_2000
02-14-2005, 11:33 PM
Nope, I would hop on the WWW and then jump over to another site or do Quicken, etc.. by the time I get back there are no new posts.. it seems the amount of time you have to be here to get no new posts is very short..
Dana

Try this

Next time hit Ctrl N

That will open a new window at the same spot as the current one - Leave it open with TALON up and surf in the second window

Doug

dboat
02-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Try this

Next time hit Ctrl N

That will open a new window at the same spot as the current one - Leave it open with TALON up and surf in the second window

Doug
Let me give this a try tomorrow, got here too late tonite for this..
Thanks
Dana