PDA

View Full Version : Need Input About Delta Force

MCA CUSTOMS
02-15-2005, 10:30 PM
After getting tired of the outrageous price tags on the Lightning exhaust kits, I decided to just purchase 2 Flowmaster delta force mufflers (1 chamber). Anybody see any draw backs or negative effects other than noise? :

TP Derrick D
02-15-2005, 10:42 PM
After getting tired of the outrageous price tags on the Lightning exhaust kits, I decided to just purchase 2 Flowmaster delta force mufflers (1 chamber). Anybody see any draw backs or negative effects other than noise? :

Just contact Terry Cole here on the board @ PR. He's the exhaust man plus more around here. Magnaflow exhaust rules on here. Flowmaster is :nono: .

03LightningRocks
02-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Hello Matt,

Welcome to the forum:beer: . Those of us that have tried the Flopbasterds mufflers, experiencd some low end torque loss, which sucks when your trying to launch 5,000 lbs of metal.

I and others have had better experiences with Magnaflows. It's worth the few extra bucks to get a good exhaust set up.

Personally, I'd leave the flomasters and cherry bombs to the Chevy boys. They can't make any power...so they have to make lots of noise...:evil

Rocks:beer: