PDA

View Full Version : ? on f.f.w

ken cryder
08-28-2002, 11:29 PM
need info just got ffw packet and read if times better than 13.00 must have drive shaft loop? also on the power adder does this mean the blower is considered an adder if from the factory so i can not run nitrous with it or do i have to run on just motor alone? I also under stood that the numbers for you truck would be sent with packet or do you supply your own. It is also un clear where to put your #s and participants sticker also contingency stickers. any and all help on this matter would greatly be appreciated.
ken

L8 APEX
08-28-2002, 11:43 PM
I have a few hoops left local if you need one. Look in my forum for more details:tu:

Silver_2000
08-29-2002, 08:06 AM
Ken

The loop is required if you are running slicks and 13 or better , though I have NEVER seen anyone look under my truck.

You can use shoe polish or window paint for numbers. Just go to Walmart get some of the cheerleader paint and bring it to the pits of FFW ...

The contingency stickers typically have to go on the side some where and you may need to run a windshield banner from Muscle Mustangs... BUt that will all be clear once you get to the pits...

There will likely be 60-100 lightnings there.... You can get all your questions answered on site...

Doug