PDA

View Full Version : After the Hoods arrive

Lyfisin
02-28-2005, 09:18 AM
So when you all who are getting them get your hoods, are you just going to Terry's and pick them up and put them on yourselves? Take them to your preferred paint place and have them put them on? Put them on yourselves and take them somewhere to be painted?

I'm still interested in getting a hood for my truck soon, but will probably pursue a non-Cervini option.

I still have very limited automotive skill and mounting a hood is probably outside my level of expertise. How much trouble is lining it up. I'm worried that from front to back, it's probably not going to line up and since my truck is white, the black line of space between the hood and fenders will be tapered or something.

So what are your plans and what have those of you done who already have replacement hoods.

03LightningRocks
02-28-2005, 09:35 AM
My plan was to dump the whole damned mess in Terry's lap. Of coarse I am sure there is an upcharge for this....but I am willing and able to pay the fee....:D .

StormShadow
02-28-2005, 06:34 PM
My plan was to dump the whole damned mess in Terry's lap. Of coarse I am sure there is an upcharge for this....but I am willing and able to pay the fee....:D .

Someone gets it. :tu:

Lyfisin
03-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Good info.

I don't mind paying for someone to do the job right and I like one stop shopping.