PDA

View Full Version : I have been busy

Avalanche
03-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Well guys i have been busy working all day on the L getting it ready for next weekend. All i have left to do is install the MAF and then the injectors.

Here are a few pics.

WA 2 FST
03-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Very nice, Brent.

What are you expecting as far as HP/TQ and track times out of the nitrous setup?

Avalanche
03-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Well the nitrous is there but it is not hooked up. I did not like it it really did not help me that much. so it is there until i can get rid of it.

I spend most of the day changind the upper pullies out now I can change the upper pulley at the track in about 2 mins. Oh and I alsoscleaned up the blower and plenum.

But is anyone wants some all I have to do is flip a switch because I can turn it on. :burnout:

Tex Arcana
03-07-2005, 01:13 PM
What did you do to your motor anyhow? And you need to post better pics. :tongue:

Avalanche
03-07-2005, 06:24 PM
I installed a DUB (Dial UR Boost) setup on my truck. This will allow me to change my pullyes at the track in under a min. More Boost more power. If you are interested or anyone else for that matter here is a link to the site.

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/

Go to the Lightning tab and then the pulley systems. I like it alot even with the 2.93 I can feel a difference and my gauge is reading just at 14 lbs with a 5 lb lower. I alos have the 2.80 upper that I will only use at the track. I am playing with the ides of getting the 2.76 also but I am not sure about that yet. I will wait and see how the 2.8 performs at the track on Sunday.