PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Lightnings For Sale - Rants by MoorePowerToYou

MoorePowerToYou
04-11-2005, 02:57 PM

andy_cain
04-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Wtf???
Do they appriciate in value now as you add miles:bs? (break-in fee's i guess:rll:)

You may want to research the street values... you can buy a new one for less than $30K (some as low as $28K)
:nono:
"More power to you" in selling them ...but if ya get that $$$ for them :bows:bows:bows

SILVER2000SVT
04-11-2005, 05:08 PM
They are getting a little harder to find, but that does some high. I'm thinking the one with the miles should be able to bring about $26k-$27$ and the one with 300 miles should bring $28k-$29K. Even though they do have low miles it's hard to justify when you don't get the good interest rates like you do on a new purchase.

Silver_2000
04-11-2005, 05:55 PM
In Dec a 2004 with 6 miles sold to ME for a little over 27,200

Doug

MoorePowerToYou
04-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Good luck finding a new one at all. If you could, good luck purchasing it in today's market for those prices. If you can find a new or used 2004 with lower mileage for a lower cost, your as free to go buy it as I am to set my price. Although it's unlikely that any of you are in the market for a 2004 Lightning, I'll post a copy of any payment that I accept for your evaluation.

Doug- If you had varied your timing and utilized every available price reduction strategy, you should have paid substantially less.

98Cobra
04-12-2005, 12:33 AM
I think you need to wait a little longer to recoup your "investment"....

:rolleyes:

bobbywade69
04-12-2005, 11:25 AM
There are 5 2004 L's sitting here at the lot down the street from me and also 6 at the other dealership and they are not hard to find!!! And I went up there and can walk with one for about 26K-27K new with less miles and also the market is very good these days as I'm on the market for a new truck right now with very good % rates, so don't give us this BS:bs Go talk your game somewhere else bucko!!!:vomit:

Good luck finding a new one at all. If you could, good luck purchasing it in today's market for those prices. If you can find a new or used 2004 with lower mileage for a lower cost, your as free to go buy it as I am to set my price. Although it's unlikely that any of you are in the market for a 2004 Lightning, I'll post a copy of any payment that I accept for your evaluation.

Doug- If you had varied your timing and utilized every available price reduction strategy, you should have paid substantially less.

MoorePowerToYou
04-12-2005, 03:57 PM
There are 5 2004 L's sitting here at the lot down the street from me and also 6 at the other dealership and they are not hard to find!!! And I went up there and can walk with one for about 26K-27K new with less miles and also the market is very good these days as I'm on the market for a new truck right now with very good % rates, so don't give us this BS:bs Go talk your game somewhere else bucko!!!:vomit:

None of the dealerships in your area or the "ENTIRE" metroplex have shown "ANY" new 2004 Lightnings online for months. Where exactly are these 11 mysterious new 2004 Lightnings?....or are you just another BS'er blowing hot air?

00Bolt
04-12-2005, 04:30 PM
he is a bs'er :rll:

Silver_2000
04-12-2005, 04:54 PM

So what are you saying that prices arent that low or that some how I could have gotten mine cheaper ...

Im confused - Its tough to make both points at the same time .... Either yours is a good deal at 32,000 or I paid too much..:rolleyes: but they both cant be right can they ?:eek2:

And i dont know of many people who bought a new truck for less $$ than me. I used X plan plus 2800 in rebates plus some negotiations. Not sure there was much left on the table. WOuld have been 1k cheaper but the truck had to be brought in from KS.

I had all the time in the world to both sell my 2000 and buy a 2004 - No hurry on either account...

Doug

00Bolt
04-12-2005, 05:03 PM
if he should have paid less than $27k, then your $32k prices are a RIP OFF, which is what we are arguing right??? im confused :confused:

bobbywade69
04-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Don't believe everything that the dealerships web tells you!! They are there just drive by and they are there in the front even one on the ramp!!!:nono:

None of the dealerships in your area or the "ENTIRE" metroplex have shown "ANY" new 2004 Lightnings online for months. Where exactly are these 11 mysterious new 2004 Lightnings?....or are you just another BS'er blowing hot air?

bobbywade69
04-12-2005, 05:12 PM
You should be the one to talk E-Bayer!!!:D

he is a bs'er :rll:

MoorePowerToYou
04-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Doug- Yes, I'm saying for a short period of time someone in the know could purchase one for less than you paid. Overall, I'd say you got a better than average price for "THIS" market area. Working within "ALL" Ford programs and areas, they sold briefly for under $26,000, then secondarily for under $28,000. Negotiations are not allowed by Ford on X-Plan prices. I've heard alot of internet users claim new 2004 purchase prices from $25,000 to $28,000, but I haven't seen anybody post a sales form. Since you posted your purchase price, I evaluated it in a similar fashion as you did my sales price.

bobbywade69- I didn't think you could provide us with the locations of the touted trucks. I guess it's kind of a burn to be a :bs 'er blowing hot air.

00Bolt- Yes, you're confused. There's a "PREVIOUS" and a "PRESENT" value to many things in life.

Besides hearing a few layman opinions, I haven't heard one iota of factual evidence to disprove anything I've stated anywhere in this thread.

bobbywade69
04-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Charlie Hilard Ford and Southwest Ford thank you very much!!!! Ass@#$%

Doug- Yes, I'm saying for a short period of time someone in the know could purchase one for less than you paid. Overall, I'd say you got a better than average price for "THIS" market area. Working within "ALL" Ford programs and areas, they sold briefly for under $26,000, then secondarily for under $28,000. Negotiations are not allowed by Ford on X-Plan prices. I've heard alot of internet users claim new 2004 purchase prices from $25,000 to $28,000, but I haven't seen anybody post a sales form. Since you posted your purchase price, I evaluated it in a similar fashion as you did my sales price.

bobbywade69- I didn't think you could provide us with the locations of the touted trucks. I guess it's kind of a burn to be a :bs 'er blowing hot air.

00Bolt- Yes, you're confused. There's a "PREVIOUS" and a "PRESENT" value to many things in life.

Besides hearing a few layman opinions, I haven't heard one iota of factual evidence to disprove anything I've stated anywhere in this thread.

my2002lightning
04-12-2005, 07:16 PM
MoorePower,

You wouldn't by chance be located in McKinney and have a Viper habit, would you?

andy_cain
04-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Well, at least I'll give ya credit for selling them:d....so you can go back to whatever hole you crawled out of with your 3rd grade E-Ko-Nom' IKs:throw:...and leave the Lightning's to the big boys :banana:

Ass cheeze...:rll:

Silver_2000
04-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Negotiations are not allowed by Ford on X-Plan prices. I've heard alot of internet users claim new 2004 purchase prices from $25,000 to $28,000, but I haven't seen anybody post a sales form. Since you posted your purchase price, I evaluated it in a similar fashion as you did my sales price.

Thats complete BS

Xplan prices are definately negotiable ... The only thing is the negotiation is DOWN - If a dealer tried to go up they could get screwed

There is NO reason that a dealer that wanted to sell a truck couldnt sweeeten the deal with merchandise, oil changes, service work or cash ....

Doug

98Cobra
04-13-2005, 12:03 AM
From the rules:

The solicitation or acceptance of money, items of value or discounts off the Partner Recognition Program X-Plan price as defined in this document from a dealership or anyone connected with or acting on behalf of the dealership in connection with the purchase or lease of a vehicle under the Partner Recognition Program, is contrary to the Program's provisions and to Company policy and is prohibited.

MoorePowerToYou
04-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Doug- I guess everyone can see the x-plan rules. It wouldn't surprise me if you hadn't followed them during your purchase, since you don't, as moderator, even follow or enforce the rules of this website. I understand that it's a hard task to accomplish while feeling disrespected and being a member of the wolf pack.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB, or its email or private messaging functionality, to post any material which is knowingly illegal, false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

bobbywade69-
There are 5 2004 L's sitting here at the lot down the street from me and also 6 at the other dealership and they are not hard to find!!! And I went up there and can walk with one for about 26K-27K new with less miles and also the market is very good these days as I'm on the market for a new truck right now with very good % rates, so don't give us this BS Go talk your game somewhere else bucko!!!

response-

bobbywade69-
Don't believe everything that the dealerships web tells you!! They are there just drive by and they are there in the front even one on the ramp!!!

response-
I didn't think you could provide us with the locations of the touted trucks. I guess it's kind of a burn to be a BS'er blowing hot air

bobbywade69-
Charlie Hilard Ford and Southwest Ford thank you very much!!!! Ass@#$%

bobbywade69- Hillard has 2)L's, but they're in the correct spelling of their name. Charlie Hillard Ford (817)370-5256 (ask for Barrett)...his quote "We have zero new or used Lightnings and we haven't had any for months. I've actually been looking myself for a few clients." Southwest Ford (817)596-5700 (ask for Jeff Kidwell)...his quote "I haven't seen a new one in months."...and used?..."We rarely see any." Currently, Charlie Hillard is only licensed to sell the SVT Focus. So, your 11) "not hard to find" new 2004 Lightnings have been reduced to 0 in reality. Hopefully, you can still "walk with one for about 26K-27K new " in The King of BS Dreamland. Maybe what you saw "on the ramp" was their left over original 1969 Boss 429 Mustang.

99WhiteBeast
04-13-2005, 01:28 PM
hmmm

98Cobra
04-13-2005, 02:13 PM
I still havent heard why your Lightnings are worth more than sticker, used. Especially since gas is about 28 cents a gallon higher than when I bought my '04 last year.

Oh, and BTW, just because you called a dealership and talked to one slimy salesman doesn't mean squat. I helped a friend buy a car last week and when she talked to the dealer on the phone, they told her she wouldn't be able to test drive the new car since she only has liability (false) and I wouldn't be able to test drive it since I am not married to her. :rll:

Simple fact is, there has been a 2003/2004 L sitting at Bankston Ford for quite some time on their used lot, months actually, and the only place it has move is from corner to corner. I just don't think the demand is there right now. Maybe in CrazyLand it is though, so I dunno.

:cool:

Nuhklz
04-13-2005, 02:54 PM
hmmm

This aggression must stop.

bobbywade69
04-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Maybe you need to bring your ass down here to see for yourself there are L's in the lots for sale I saw them 3 times today as I drove by there!!! And yes Charlie Hillard does sell L's the are licensed because my best friend just bought one from them 2 months ago!! And also Southwest has some on the lot because I called up the (Jo Zana) said there are 4 on the lot as I thought there were and also thats were I got mine from and go there once a month!!! SO don't down talk me little Man!! Because you are full of BS as we can all see!!! So don't mess with me I'm not in the mood this week and I will chew you up at spit you out and then piss on whats left over before this is done with!!!:flaming:

Doug- I guess everyone can see the x-plan rules. It wouldn't surprise me if you hadn't followed them during your purchase, since you don't, as moderator, even follow or enforce the rules of this website. I understand that it's a hard task to accomplish while feeling disrespected and being a member of the wolf pack.

bobbywade69-

response-

bobbywade69-

response-

bobbywade69-

bobbywade69- Hillard has 2)L's, but they're in the correct spelling of their name. Charlie Hillard Ford (817)370-5256 (ask for Barrett)...his quote "We have zero new or used Lightnings and we haven't had any for months. I've actually been looking myself for a few clients." Southwest Ford (817)596-5700 (ask for Jeff Kidwell)...his quote "I haven't seen a new one in months."...and used?..."We rarely see any." Currently, Charlie Hillard is only licensed to sell the SVT Focus. So, your 11) "not hard to find" new 2004 Lightnings have been reduced to 0 in reality. Hopefully, you can still "walk with one for about 26K-27K new " in The King of BS Dreamland. Maybe what you saw "on the ramp" was their left over original 1969 Boss 429 Mustang.

98Cobra
04-13-2005, 04:30 PM
http://www.trietsch.com/images/forumpics/0wnage.jpg

BC Lightning
04-13-2005, 04:53 PM

What happened to the original post :confused:

TP Derrick D
04-13-2005, 05:39 PM
What happened to the original post :confused:

It got knocked out in the 6th round by Bobby & Garrett.... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Silver_2000
04-13-2005, 05:58 PM

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB, or its email or private messaging functionality, to post any material which is knowingly illegal, false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

Help me out here - What is the wolf pack ?

And who is disrepsecting me ? You ? :rll:

One final question - Where have I violated the canned terms of registration ?

Besides Im not a moderator - I lease the website name, I own the software and half the server it sits on...

Please go away now...

dboat
04-13-2005, 06:01 PM
"Can't we all just get along?" :evil

Logan
04-13-2005, 06:11 PM
What a fawking idiot. Typical fawking loser dork with a complex...

Moron.

Silver_2000
04-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Since the original post was deleted I though i would use my "Moderator" powers to bring it back

2004 Lightnings For Sale',I have 2)2004 bone stock Lightnings for sale. One is Grey with 2,000 miles for $31,900 and the other is Red with 300 miles for $32,900. They were bought, tucked in a garage, and driven once or twice a week to maintain them. You can see them here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/moorepowertoyou/my_photos\r\n My e-mail is moorepowertoyou@XXXXXXX

98Cobra
04-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Haha, I guess he sold them, since the photos aren't available anymore. Right? :tongue:

David N
04-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Haha, I guess he sold them, since the photos aren't available anymore. Right? :tongue:

yes they are Gone and it must have been a bidding war since the prices was sooo good and he had a very hard to find trucks...... and i won the LOTTO last night..LOL.....:D

Wht95Lightning
04-14-2005, 10:45 AM
That's what I love about this club, trolls get the beatdown they deserve. :evil

Nuhklz
04-14-2005, 10:51 AM
This has been one of the more entertaining threads we've had lately.

Tex Arcana
04-14-2005, 01:37 PM
This is what he's basing his "assertions" on:

Must be one of those InTaRwEb dweebs who thinks the entire world revolves around computers and the Web. :hammer:

Newsflash, MPTY: The world is NOT defined by teh IntaRWeb. "Reality" goes BEYOND what you see on silly little webpages and in pop-up boxes. "REALITY" defines the INternet, no the other way around.

http://www.rickcortes.com/napoleon.jpg

SpeedyBolt
04-14-2005, 05:09 PM
Alright here's a little math for you!

If Doug just bought a brand new '04 for 27,000
And this Red one for $32,900 and has 300 miles on it, then that truck appreicated at $19.66 a mile!

I bought my truck used with 41000 miles for $21,000. It now has 58000 miles so in theory my truck should be worth $355,220.00!

Damn I need to sell this thing! That was one hell of an investment on my part!LOL

Smokey01
04-15-2005, 10:54 PM
I Have Been Lookingfor An O4. A Dealer Did A U.s Search And There Are Only Six In The Us Closest Is About 1k Miles Away. To Get One You Would Have To Pay Shipping And Pay No Less Than Msrp.this Is Info From One Of The Dealers Above.i Called Both No 04's In Tx.