PDA

View Full Version : New Mustang off I-20

BC Lightning
04-18-2005, 11:34 PM
At the Ford Dealership off 20 across from the parks mall (around that area) there is a red mustang with white rally stripes. It definately has a different hood, like a heat extracting hood on it. Not sure if it's a Roush or Saleen. I've seen it a couple of times but never think about it until I pass it:hammer: . Anyone else see it?

003slvr
04-19-2005, 04:25 PM
its a V-6

BC Lightning
04-19-2005, 04:33 PM
:hammer: well that kills it

SpeedyBolt
04-19-2005, 05:57 PM
There's a Ford dealer in West (thats just north of Waco on 35) that just got a Ford GT!!!! That bitch is BAD ASS! It's red with white stripes. I heard they didn't even crank it to put it in the showroom, they used dollies. Wish I could afford one!

BC Lightning
04-19-2005, 06:16 PM
westway ford has had a couple and I dont think they have been on the lot for more than a day, ive seen a red/white and black white one in their showroom

02BOLT
04-19-2005, 07:13 PM
If you wanna get a good look at the '05 Roush or Saleen Mustangs, go by Grand Prairie Ford at I-30 and Beltline Road (Northwest corner). They generally have a decent selection on hand. The Saleens are fricking gorgeous, IMO. A little underpowered for the price, granted, but still sweet rides nonetheless. Definitely worth a looksee.;)

BC Lightning
04-20-2005, 02:22 AM
The Saleens are fricking gorgeous, IMO. A little underpowered for the price, granted, but still sweet rides nonetheless. Definitely worth a looksee.;)

Saleens have always been overpriced for the power they put out, IMO, the only one I have seen to hold it value is the S351, however they are a awesome car, just not a great selling car when Kelly Blue Book puts them in the same price range as a GT :rolleyes: