11. Strangers Have The Best Candy
12. You Were An Accident
13. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
14. Pop! Goes the Hamster ... And! Other Microwave Games
15. The Man In The Pool Is Actually Satan
16. Your Nightmares Are Real
17. Places Where Mommy & Daddy Hide Neat Things
18. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
19. Why Can't Mr Fork and Mrs Electrical Outlet Be Friends?

Mark #2
05-04-2005, 10:56 AM
:ron:

My sister did the fork in the electrical socket when she was 2, didn't harm her just burnt a fuse.

My cousin told her grab a go cart spark plug when she was about 8 and it did not bother her. He grabbed it in disbelief and it shocked the crap out of him. I guess she has a high resistance:confused:

Tex Arcana
05-04-2005, 03:21 PM
:ron:

My sister did the fork in the electrical socket when she was 2, didn't harm her just burnt a fuse.

My cousin told her grab a go cart spark plug when she was about 8 and it did not bother her. He grabbed it in disbelief and it shocked the crap out of him. I guess she has a high resistance:confused:

:ron: I put a paperclip into the wall socket when I was 4 or so, and vaporized it. :banana:

:ron:#2: When I was 7, the trailer my dad had his office in had a short, and wasn't properly grounded (this is HOuston we're talking about), and when the wood steps rotted out, they had to use the metal ones, which prompted the adults to use a towel to insulate themselves from the railing, and prevent a shock. Well, I decided to show of to a friend, grabbed the handle of the door, and the railing on the steps, and was stuck there for a full 5 minutes, with 110VAC running thru me. It was summer, so most of it was likely going thru my feet as well (barefooted), but I finally managed to step off the steps to the ground, which is when my hands unclenched. knana

FRDRCING
05-04-2005, 10:31 PM
:rll:

sharkbite1979
05-10-2005, 07:34 PM
5. Horton Hires a Ho

:rll: my favorite!