PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Lightning I saw today...

30birdy
05-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi everyone,

I was trying a long shot to find a BEAUTIFUL Lightning I saw today.
I was driving East bound on Hedgecoxe around 5:15pm. I saw a blue lightning with silverish white stripes come up behind me. Had a slight molded in wing on the tonneau(sp?) cover. Had a custom license plate.. I think it was 2587? or something like that...

Anyway, looked like a female driving it. Very clean and very pretty... Wondered who that was???

Thanks!

tliss
05-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Hi everyone,

I was trying a long shot to find a BEAUTIFUL Lightning I saw today.
I was driving East bound on Hedgecoxe around 5:15pm. I saw a blue lightning with silverish white stripes come up behind me. Had a slight molded in wing on the tonneau(sp?) cover. Had a custom license plate.. I think it was 2587? or something like that...

Anyway, looked like a female driving it. Very clean and very pretty... Wondered who that was???

Thanks!

That does not sound like anybody I know from the group, and I've been around a while. I'll keep my eyes peeled when I'm in the area.

Also, looks like you just recently joined, so welcome! I'm up in McKinney, so if you need some help with something let me know.

Tom

Tex Arcana
05-14-2005, 02:18 PM
I've seen that one turning into the WalMart parking lot one day, the one over on Ohio and 121, it looked like a '99, and the chick was hot... :d

Sandman
05-16-2005, 09:07 AM
I've seen that one turning into the WalMart parking lot one day, the one over on Ohio and 121, it looked like a '99, and the chick was hot... :d

Was it red? If you look closer you will see that it doesn't have L badges on it. It's a chick that lives in my apt complex. It's almost a poser.

98Cobra
05-16-2005, 10:12 AM
The red '99 looking one is in fact a FauxLightning. I used to live in that same apt. complex.

The blue one asked about at the beginning of the thread, I may have seen it parked at the LifeTime Fitness on Preston in Plano recently...

bluesvt
05-16-2005, 07:21 PM
i saw two females driving infront of trinity high school also driving poser lightnings but very good looking rides and drivers can not recall the colors though i just remember the 99 00 wheels and one was a fleet side but both were dropped pretty low

my2002lightning
05-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Are you sure it wasn't Black or an aftermkt. Mystic? TX. plates?

Yep, the Red '00 "L" off of 121/Ohio is a poser. I've spoken w/her.:cool:

30birdy
05-19-2005, 10:13 PM
Who me??

The L I saw was DEFINITELY a blue one :D Same color blue as the racing stripes on my car :)