PDA

View Full Version : Attention Star Wars Nerds!!

tliss
05-19-2005, 08:51 AM
I know some of you dressed up last night and went to see Star Wars after quitting your job to sit in line for 3 weeks (did you see that dude in the Dodge hat on Fox news...Lewzer :rll: ).

Anyway, I need confirmation of something....did JarJar Binks get offed? How? We were talking about this a few weeks ago and we were all hoping he took a light saber....

Lemme know.

Tom

Beaudee
05-19-2005, 09:47 AM
I saw the chick in the low rider pants on the the News who don't belong in shiat like that! :d

r1eater
05-19-2005, 08:21 PM
I know some of you dressed up last night and went to see Star Wars after quitting your job to sit in line for 3 weeks (did you see that dude in the Dodge hat on Fox news...Lewzer :rll: ).

Anyway, I need confirmation of something....did JarJar Binks get offed? How? We were talking about this a few weeks ago and we were all hoping he took a light saber....

Lemme know.

Tom

No Jar Jar did not die, fvkcer lived...

If you havent seen it and are a fan of the series its the best one so far. I hope Speilburg picks up the slack. Word on the street is Lucas was letting Speilburg do Episodes 7-9

knana

tliss
05-19-2005, 08:54 PM
No Jar Jar did not die, fvkcer lived...

If you havent seen it and are a fan of the series its the best one so far. I hope Speilburg picks up the slack. Word on the street is Lucas was letting Speilburg do Episodes 7-9

knana

Dammit! Mis-a gonna get that Jar Jar mask and shove it right up Lucas' arse! :throw: If Jar Jar were to take a light saber across the face or something it would have been worth the $8 to see it....

Tom