PDA

View Full Version : Anyone talk to Rocks today???

True Blue Aggie
05-22-2005, 07:03 PM
Just asking....checked out the FFW website, and found out that the Sunday races at Englishtown were rained out, and will be made up at the next event in Virginia. So Rocks drove all the way to New Jersey for a rainout......

Here's hoping he does not kill anyone on the way home...:tu:

03LightningRocks
05-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Just asking....checked out the FFW website, and found out that the Sunday races at Englishtown were rained out, and will be made up at the next event in Virginia. So Rocks drove all the way to New Jersey for a rainout......

Here's hoping he does not kill anyone on the way home...:tu:

LOL.......I got home a couple hours ago... The bright side of it was getting to leave at 4 PM.... Nahhhh, I can't even fool myself. That part sucked too.

Actually it did work to my benefit. My truck reacts like a new ride with the cage. Now I cn get use to it. Did I mention... THE JERSEY EVENT SUCKS!!!!!:D

Tex Arcana
05-25-2005, 12:28 AM
LOL.......I got home a couple hours ago... The bright side of it was getting to leave at 4 PM.... Nahhhh, I can't even fool myself. That part sucked too.

Actually it did work to my benefit. My truck reacts like a new ride with the cage. Now I cn get use to it. Did I mention... THE JERSEY EVENT SUCKS!!!!!:D

How does the cage change your ride? Got pics? ;)

03LightningRocks
05-25-2005, 12:46 AM
It stiffens it up quite a bit. She launches straighter now than before. The chassis must have been twisting a little when I hit it real hard. I was catching steady 1.5x 60's this time. Before it usually got low 1.6x 60's.

cpeapea
05-25-2005, 04:54 AM
its amazing how that stuff can make differences in ways you didnt expect. bout time you gotta cage Ron.:nana2

03LightningRocks
05-25-2005, 04:06 PM
That is soooooooooooo... true Gavin. Another cool thing was happening this weekend....I cut another 10.97. The neat part is that it was with less pulley than I used to do the first one. LOL....now I can run 10's without even trying.

T-Hogg......get that truck of yours ready.....it's almost call out time...:eek:...:beer: .

Rocks:evil