PDA

View Full Version : Zaino this Andy Cain!

L8 APEX
09-10-2002, 09:57 AM
Keep on with your 9 step Zaino process but you will never beat me!:d http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/209-608-30447.jpg
Don't run out and start Zaino'ing just yet. You must first learn ancient Chinese secret to deep shine :D Then you may try to snatch the pebble from my hand:banana:

CruiseL99
09-10-2002, 10:03 AM
ooooooo! Pretty.:tu:

Silver_2000
09-10-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by L8 APEX
Keep on with your 9 step Zaino process but you will never beat me!:d
Don't run out and start Zaino'ing just yet. You must first learn ancient Chinese secret to deep shine :D Then you may try to snatch the pebble from my hand:banana:

Step 1 - Take new corvette and sand the finish off it..

Step 2 - Polish tyhe **** out of it to get finish back

Step 3 - 99 Zaino like crazy

Does that about cover it ??:p

Doug

blueoval01
09-10-2002, 12:01 PM
"You must first learn ancient Chinese secret to deep shine .........."

OK, I'll bite. What is ancient Chinese secret :confused:

DWSmooth
09-10-2002, 12:09 PM
Ancient Chinese secret - kick master in the ba**s, run like hell with pebble.

Z06 looks good Terry.

Logan
09-10-2002, 12:30 PM
Z06 my ass. Try a 99 plain 'ol C5....

98Cobra
09-10-2002, 01:15 PM
Ancient Chinese secret of misdirection, perhaps Logan? :D

It IS pretty shiny....

L8 APEX
09-10-2002, 01:45 PM
Don't be a hater Logan:nono: I would have to charge JDM prices to drive a new Z06. I reviewed my plans for project C5 supercar and saw that there would be no original Z06 parts left on the car so why pay for them in the first place. I just added the exterior package for the pimp factor:tu: As for plain ol' 99 C5 I think you guys know me better than that:D My finish looks better because I worked harder on it. You have to be very careful sanding factory paint since it is a single coat of clear. Since it was black I figured it might as well be a clean black. Looking at it who would guess it was a 99 w/ 65K miles on it:twitch:

Logan
09-10-2002, 02:03 PM
Sorry, not trying to be a hater, skater... I'd give my left nut for a newer vette...

I'm a ford guy through and through, but you just can't deny the engineering of the C5 platform...

In short, if you need someone to look after your vette while you're driving the L, feel free to call. :D

L8 APEX
09-10-2002, 02:39 PM
Sure, and my dog and I can watch your cat when you're gone:d

blueoval01
09-10-2002, 03:06 PM
Sure, and my dog and I can watch your cat when you're gone:d

:d ROFFLMAO .....

Logan
09-10-2002, 03:57 PM
Ok, but I'm not paying to bury your dog after the cat gets done with him, if that's what you're thinking.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

98Cobra
09-10-2002, 04:24 PM
Don't be a hater Logan:nono: I would have to charge JDM prices to drive a new Z06. I reviewed my plans for project C5 supercar and saw that there would be no original Z06 parts left on the car so why pay for them in the first place. I just added the exterior package for the pimp factor:tu: As for plain ol' 99 C5 I think you guys know me better than that:D My finish looks better because I worked harder on it. You have to be very careful sanding factory paint since it is a single coat of clear. Since it was black I figured it might as well be a clean black. Looking at it who would guess it was a 99 w/ 65K miles on it:twitch:

I dunno Terry, isn't that like putting Cobra badges on a GT Mustang? Or dual exhaust on a V6 Mustang?

L8 APEX
09-10-2002, 04:25 PM
Spoken like a true cat owner:throw: :banana:
RE: 98, I don't think so if it has the balls to back it up. There are a lot of guys on the forum doing the same to plain FRC's with no mods. A stock Z06 will run and hide when this vette comes out of the garage.

Crawford
09-10-2002, 04:40 PM
Don't be a hater Logan:nono: I would have to charge JDM prices to drive a new Z06.

Charging $150 an hour on labor for plug changes you could do a few of those and probably make a few Z06 payments!

98Cobra
09-10-2002, 04:50 PM
Spoken like a true cat owner:throw: :banana:
RE: 98, I don't think so if it has the balls to back it up. There are a lot of guys on the forum doing the same to plain FRC's with no mods. A stock Z06 will run and hide when this vette comes out of the garage.

I guess that's a matter of opinion. I don't think it is right to put SVT badges on a Mustang GT, Lightning badges/wheels/etc on a regular F150, etc, even if it is fast. It misrepresents what it is, and 99% of people that do those appearance mods do so because they can't afford to BE fast, only look it. I just respect the sleeper car factor WAAAY more.

That's going to take some doing to best a Z06 BTW. Wes' ran a 12.36 stock. And who knows what he runs now that he is nitroused...

Moonshine
09-10-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Ok, but I'm not paying to bury your dog after the cat gets done with him, if that's what you're thinking.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I've met both Logan's cat and Terry's dog. I'll put $50 on the dog. :p

Badcarma
09-10-2002, 05:57 PM
1. Please post all previous fighting history and size/weight differences.

2. Date and time of match.

3. Were bets can be placed.

:tongue:

Logan
09-10-2002, 07:01 PM
You're right. My cat is a fluffy, lazy moron who wouldn't know how to fight his way out of a paper bag. :)

That's a good thing though, I'd hate to get actually attacked by him, his paws are huge and his claws are plenty sharp and he's got alot of muscle on 'im... It would...hurt.

blueoval01
09-10-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Logan
...........his paws are huge and his claws are plenty sharp
Yep, looks like that cat has been sharpening those claws on the back of that chair .....:eek2:

L8 APEX
09-10-2002, 09:59 PM
I do like the cat! My Uncle use to breed Maine Coons. He still has a few 40lb cats around the house. Those cats can be very efficient predators. If you have to get a worthless cat that is the one to get:tu:
Oh yeah for the inside on Moonshines view: I took the K9 up to the station one day and he decided to see how a patrolman tasted:eek2: Brian said he had good taste:D

Sixpipes
09-10-2002, 10:34 PM
I would like to apologize to Terry publically. I didn't realize that your recent increase in bicep size was do to Zaino. I just assumed with you being a single guy and all.............well you know.:p

MadMax
09-11-2002, 12:16 AM
you guys are loco...but that is kewl... :D

:beer: