PDA

View Full Version : HEY Rocks............

03'svtlight
05-28-2005, 09:15 PM
I have the plans for my new crib so I need for you to give me a quote on the HVAC. My question is will the electrical part of the plans suffice because I dont have a dedicated HVAC layout. If it is needed maybe it can be gotten but I dont know. I do know that it is a (3) zone, (3) unit deal. Just let me know what you need I will bring a copy your way. Thanks :cool:

03LightningRocks
05-29-2005, 10:26 AM
Hello Trai,

I just came across your post. Most residential plans have no HVAC, drawn in. We will actually need a complete set of plans to properly figure heat loads and lay out ducting, zones....location of equipment...ect. I will be out of town, but the fellow you need to talk to is Jon Davis. Shoot me your cell number by pm and I will have Jon give you a call to start the process.

Rocks:beer:

03'svtlight
05-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Hello Trai,

I just came across your post. Most residential plans have no HVAC, drawn in. We will actually need a complete set of plans to properly figure heat loads and lay out ducting, zones....location of equipment...ect. I will be out of town, but the fellow you need to talk to is Jon Davis. Shoot me your cell number by pm and I will have Jon give you a call to start the process.

Rocks:beer:
pm sent , i need copies made of the plans . There in "buildable white" and should supply you with all the info you need. :cool:

03LightningRocks
05-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Sounds good Trai..............I will hve Jon call ya on Tuesday to work out getting the plans and what not.