StormShadow
05-30-2005, 02:33 PM
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=DRIVEBYSHOOTING

dboat
05-30-2005, 04:01 PM
no vid, just sound :(

my2002lightning
05-30-2005, 04:31 PM
The one in the back looks to be packing a Beretta 92 or 96 series judging by the look of the slide-top. :D He didn't appear to have even half a magazine of ammo, either. :rolleyes:

This vid. seems legit., but why would you video-tape your crew pulling off a drive-by and have it on the 'net, either intentionally or otherwise? :confused::hammer:

StormShadow
05-30-2005, 04:43 PM
but why would you video-tape your crew pulling off a drive-by and have it on the 'net, either intentionally or otherwise? :confused::hammer:

Because "That's Gangsta!"

03'svtlight
05-30-2005, 10:36 PM
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=DRIVEBYSHOOTING
I really hate to see "US" slaughtering ourselves like that. We feed the phrase "niggers" because thats just what we act like. The one in the back wasn't older than 16 and he'll be dead tomorrow. I have'nt been shot and I've never blasted anybody but having a .357 pointed in your side because you "just-so-happened" to be with someone they were after is something I wont forget no time soon. You never see "whitey" jumping out of a car and blasting someone. You can have 1000 honkeys over at Cowboys in Arlington, and nothing more than a bottle might get broke but put over 20 of "us" in a club and its gonna be some AK47 playing in the parking lot. :bs

L8 APEX
05-30-2005, 11:13 PM
20yr old black male shot a 16yr old white boy Firday night in Duncanville. They exchanged words at the DrPepper Star center 30 minutes earlier and when whitey left with friends the 20yr old followed them to his house and dumped 4 rounds or so into their car. Hitting whitey in the back of the head. It isn't the same city I grew up in. There has to be a legal way to turn it around and restore some pride and respect in this town. I just want to do like most folks and run from the problem (white flight). But you know what happens when you ignore a problem...

Tex Arcana
05-31-2005, 10:47 AM
This is sad, but Trai is right, it seems to be getting worse. I grew up in a black neighborhood (get me drunk enough, and I start talkin' jive--no joke), so I saw the beginnings of this.

Terry, the only real solution is education, get them *all* educated enough to realize they're just destroying themselves; educated enough to discipline the kids; educated enough to pass the lessons they learned on, so this cycle can stop.

People keep wanting to blame everything else for this problem, when in fact it starts with a lack of personal responsibility, and continues with the parents.

It's sad. :(

L8 APEX
05-31-2005, 11:44 PM
You're right unfortunately there is no law requiring a certificate of education to be a parent or have kids. This most recent generation sucks there is no accountability or value of life. My parents acctually chose to be parents and waited until there was a stable home to raise kids. My dad was 32 and mom was 27. They had two boys 4 years apart. Now days it seems like kids popping out "oops a' babies". Then they mooch on the system 'taxpayers' and have their parents raise them.