PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Doug!

MadMax
09-11-2002, 12:12 AM
You have to give it to Doug. He is doing on one hell of a job around here. I appreciate the American Flag.......

edited for respect of the issue........

Silver_2000
09-11-2002, 12:28 AM
I have received email here and from F150Online about going dark for the day but I prefer to follow this advice

"Americans need to go about their lives," President Bush said. "They just need to know that their government, at the federal and state and local level, will be on an extra level of alert to protect us."
Another quote .... from ABC News...
"Americans were urged Tuesday to be alert but unbowed — go to work, to school, on trips .... "

and participate in my own heartfelt individual remembrance.

The way I see it if we are all doing things different than every other day it will be that much more difficult for the folks charged with protecting us to pick out the real problems if there are any....

Doug

98Cobra
09-11-2002, 12:49 AM
That's a really good point, Doug. Thanks for keeping the forum up.

Badcarma
09-11-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
I have received email here and from F150Online about going dark for the day but I prefer to follow this advice

The way I see it if we are all doing things different than every other day it will be that much more difficult for the folks charged with protecting us to pick out the real problems if there are any....

Doug

....ENOUGH SAID

Sixpipes
09-11-2002, 09:27 AM
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/211-300-30596.jpg

Moonshine
09-11-2002, 12:57 PM
Dennis,

I'll buy the folks at Fas-Line a new flag if they can't afford to display one properly.:flaming:

Rant off, it just gets my hackles up when someone flys a flag that isn't in decent shape.

MadMax
09-11-2002, 03:19 PM
Since I am dropping in for a few minutes between homework assignments :rolleyes: I would like to Thank our Policeman, Fireman, Moonshine & others out there who protect us....They DO put their lives ON THE LINE for us.....to align the criminals who seem to go off course and do the imaginable....

:tu:

blueoval01
09-11-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by MadMax
Since I am dropping in for a few minutes between homework assignments :rolleyes: I would like to Thank our Policeman, Fireman, Moonshine & others out there who protect us....They DO put their lives ON THE LINE for us.....to align the criminals who seem to go off course and do the imaginable....

AMEN!!

Moonshine
09-11-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by MadMax

Well, as a certified office pogue I don't get to do very much real work anymore. I've spent most of my day attending 9-11 memorial services (3 today, 1 tomorrow) and previewing the test for an upcoming Lieutenant's exam (BIG yawn). However, our A/c is acting up, and I'm in uniform (with vest) so at least I'm sweating like a real cop today. But I appreciate your sentiments, as we do have folks who do real police work. :D

J.D. Blackwell
09-11-2002, 06:27 PM
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/878-1135-30630.jpg

98Cobra
09-11-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Moonshine
Dennis,

I'll buy the folks at Fas-Line a new flag if they can't afford to display one properly.:flaming:

Rant off, it just gets my hackles up when someone flys a flag that isn't in decent shape.

Are you sure its messed up? Just looks like it is blowing in a decent wind to me...

Sixpipes
09-11-2002, 11:44 PM
Dennis,

Not many flags out here in West Texas/New Mexico that don't take a beating from the wind. Depends on how you look at it I guess. Just reminded me of the flag found at the World Trade Center site as seen during the opening ceremonies at the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake. The Gorilla was an added bonus.

:cool:

Badcarma
09-12-2002, 02:09 AM
Well, as a certified office pogue I don't get to do very much real work anymore. I've spent most of my day attending 9-11 memorial services (3 today, 1 tomorrow) and previewing the test for an upcoming Lieutenant's exam (BIG yawn). However, our A/c is acting up, and I'm in uniform (with vest) so at least I'm sweating like a real cop today. But I appreciate your sentiments, as we do have folks who do real police work. :D

*****~~~~~~~
*****~~~~~~~
*****~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

Though I don't know Brian as well as some of the others in the club do. I do appreciate and respect who he is and what he does.
You didn't get to your "pogue" position without hard work and team leading skills. YOU would be the first to help fellow officers and the public in the same situation. :tu: