PDA

View Full Version : WTF is Logan ......

blueoval01
06-05-2005, 07:43 PM
........ and what is he driving these days.
Know he moved to Austin and I think sold his "Kick a$$" Marauder ......

Doug, any contact lately? :confused:

Silver_2000
06-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Nope I called him and emailed him last week and got nothing ....

skalywags
06-05-2005, 11:12 PM
A little while back he posted. Got one of those Caddilac CTS, or something liek that. It's a shame to see someone go from a Marauder to one of those.

L8 APEX
06-05-2005, 11:40 PM
CTS V biacthez! He is chilling in Round Rock I guess.

my2002lightning
06-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Typical of Dell's offerings. :cool: J/K, fellers. :D

Logan,

What do you know about the FHP Marauder patrol-cars w/the Cobra embem on the front-side fenders?

Nope I called him and emailed him last week and got nothing ....

Logan
06-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Hmmmm How'd I miss this... I still hang out here, I just don't talk much. :)

Yep, Chillin in Round Rock... Drivin in the CTS-V.... Okay, so I thought I'd enjoy a LS6-6sp 4 dr sedan more than I actually do...

Don't get me wrong, it's VERY nice, and VERY capable... But not very inspiring. I get alot bigger kick out of blingin' out the Marauder's still...

I've been seriously thinking about picking up another Marauder and doing 'er all over again... Third Time's a charm! My problem is, every year, I go and host one of our mercurymarauder.net "Marauderville's" and we get 70-80 of the baddest ass marauders from around the country, including a number of 10 second cars... Then I get a serious case of.... Ooooo I need one again...

We'll see... I seriously need a real set of wheels until the new cobra comes out... Then the wife will just have to live with the fact I own 3 vehicles... Mind you, I've left the 03 Taurus sitting out front for 3 months and she hasn't said much about that...

Anyone want a 4k mile 2004 CTS-V? I haven't even modified it. Just been putting back and forth to work in it...

PS - I should be up in Dallas Monday/Tuesday-ish if folks are up for beeeeeeeeeeers.

Logan
06-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Typical of Dell's offerings. :cool: J/K, fellers. :D

Logan,

What do you know about the FHP Marauder patrol-cars w/the Cobra embem on the front-side fenders?

Yep, one of the mm.net vendors, Reinhart Automotive had the contract to chip/gear/filter 20 Marauders for the FHP. A couple of the troopers frequent mm.net and participate in the Florida Gatherings and have shared some pretty hilarious stories.

blueoval01
06-08-2005, 08:23 PM

PS - I should be up in Dallas Monday/Tuesday-ish if folks are up for beeeeeeeeeeers.

Hell Yea!!
You be here the 13th & 14th of next week?
:beer:

my2002lightning
06-08-2005, 11:52 PM
FHP definitely likes to throw those Marauders around in traffic at speed.

Sharp looking patrol-cars tearing through Miami interstate traffic. :cool:

http://www.sspmustang.org/images/FHP_Silver_Marauder1.jpg

http://www.sspmustang.org/images/FHP_Burg_Marauder3.jpg

Yep, one of the mm.net vendors, Reinhart Automotive had the contract to chip/gear/filter 20 Marauders for the FHP. A couple of the troopers frequent mm.net and participate in the Florida Gatherings and have shared some pretty hilarious stories.

L8 APEX
06-09-2005, 12:34 AM
You can't go backwards Logan, no more Marauders. As I stated the CTS V is a pass the time ride nothing craptacular. I would either build a C5, C6 Z06, or look into the import offerings Porsche GT, GT2, full RUF tuning pkg..

George G.
06-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Or you can have another HD...even has your old boost gauge on it.

Logan
06-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Problem is... running the darn website keeps me bombarded with Marauder stuff... (Here, put this on your car okay? Uh... I don't own one anymore, but I'll take it anyway....)

I need to think of it as a business expense instead of daily transport...

Yep... Probably the 13th or 14th I'll show up for a couple days... I'll post up tomorra...

blueoval01
06-09-2005, 07:30 PM

Sharp looking patrol-cars tearing through Miami interstate traffic. :cool:

http://www.sspmustang.org/images/FHP_Burg_Marauder3.jpg
I think Red was a new color starting in '04.
...... Me likey a lot !! :D

Logan
06-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Yep, Black, Silver & Blue in 03, Black, Silver and Red in 04...

That's it that's all. Total production for both years was roughly 12k units

blueoval01
06-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Yep, Black, Silver & Blue in 03, Black, Silver and Red in 04...

That's it that's all. Total production for both years was roughly 12k units

Roughly close to what they produced in the L for those 2 years.