PDA

View Full Version : If a cop tells you to get off phone.....

00Bolt
06-06-2005, 08:19 AM
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html

skalywags
06-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Stupid biatch got exactly what she deserved!

Beaudee
06-06-2005, 11:28 AM
After she got tagged, it sounded like a good xxx flick! :rll:

SILVER2000SVT
06-06-2005, 11:39 AM
That's great! Is she thinking that she is going to get off by being a B$%^* to the officer?

QIK KAT
06-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Big baby:rolleyes:

L1nt2B
06-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Ooooooooooaaaoooh!!Ooooaaaooooh!!Oooooaaawooooh!!! KICK ASS!!! :rll:

dboat
06-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Well I watched it twice, once with the wife.

Our viewpoints were the same. If a cop asks you to do something you do it. PERIOD, END OF STORY.

Also, anyone that starts in on a cop as he/she is walking up to your car is just asking for it. Believe me I know, even I have gotten off of a few tickets by being a decent sort.

How many times does a cop have to ask you to get off of the phone and get out of the car before you get tazed? apparently the number is 3. :evil

She asked for it and she got it.

Silver_2000
06-06-2005, 05:47 PM
he was clearly racist and pulled her over illegally .... LOL

She had no license, no brake lights, cracked windshield, ( something else wriong I forgot ) and refused to shut up and get out ... Even before she put on the attitude she deserved to be tased...

Then listening to her wimper was sickening, who was she performing for ?

The cop did a great job of keeping his cool and responding respectfully ...:tu: :tu:

Showtime
06-06-2005, 05:50 PM

cpeapea
06-06-2005, 06:56 PM
heh, funny.

r1eater
06-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Its amazing what being tazed does to your hardcore attitude. I like the cops response, we've all been tazed and it aint that bad. :rll:

StormShadow
06-06-2005, 09:32 PM
:rll: I get at least one customer a day with this same attitude and I wish I could do that to them and tell them to calm down.

03LightningRocks
06-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Well I watched it twice, once with the wife.

Our viewpoints were the same. If a cop asks you to do something you do it. PERIOD, END OF STORY. <<<<<<<<<<SNIP

Not always. Let's say he pulls out his wanker and tells you to, "start earning it biotch". What then? I suppose with your thinking...you will be needing some tissues to clean up with. I will be needing a lawyer, because I am going to fock up his world.

It reminds me of when my off spring where young-ins. I was always hesitant to instruct them to do what the teacher says. You never know what the teacher may say to do.

One more thing...why the fock should I have to get off the phone because some punk arse who got picked on in High school get's to play tough guy now. I haven't watched the vid yet....but the cop can write the fricking ticket without me standing at attention to his focking royal highness. Damn I am getting pissed...where is my blood pressure medicine.

I will show the PROPER respect and no more. They are not above us on the food chain. They are equals...hell...actually they are our fricking employess.

Rocks:Bullshit

03LightningRocks
06-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Since I have everyones attention here. Anyone want to take a gues at what a ticket for doing 77 in a 55 will cost you? #$@&^%#$ Illinoise SUCKS.

blueoval01
06-06-2005, 10:22 PM
And to think, this is your everyday job. :eek:

Hell yes, peace officers need a better salary. :tu:

03LightningRocks
06-06-2005, 10:27 PM
And to think, this is your everyday job. :eek:

Hell yes, peace officers need a better salary. :tu:

LOL....we are discussing cops here....not teachers. Last I heard, cops do pretty well for themselves.

my2002lightning
06-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Doesn't surprise me a bit. FL. drivers are some of the worst I've seen, thus far, and have the worst attitudes. :mad:

Let me guess, Rocks! $300-$400 for the tkt.? Yes, IL. s#cks. They tried to get me to get a FOID card while we were there w/the .45, but I didn't go for it.;)

IL. is one of the most restrictive gun-control states behind DC. :hammer::cool:

blueoval01
06-06-2005, 10:50 PM
LOL....we are discussing cops here....not teachers. Last I heard, cops do pretty well for themselves.
Oh really? Not to be a *******, but the last figures I saw put PO's pretty low.
Especially in Dallas.
I'm I wrong?

As another discussion ........... teachers.

03LightningRocks
06-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Let me guess, Rocks! $300-$400 for the tkt.? Yes, IL. s#cks. They tried to get me to get a FOID card while we were there w/the .45, but I didn't go for it.;)

IL. is one of the most restrictive gun-control states behind DC. :hammer::cool:

I went out to the truck and got the ticket. I hadn't really read it yet. I just threw it in my glove box. Glad the cop didn't see me do that, i might have gotten tazored for failure to kiss a cops ass.

Anyway...it is only 95 bucks:confused: . Heck...I got nailed for a couple hundred for an 85 in a 70 in Loiusianna. That's not so bad.

What pissed me off was they have a second sign after the speed limit sign that has 4 Ton trucks in big bold letters on the top and then about 943 fricking words after it and the bottom says 55. What is in the fine print is that towing trailers is 55 MPH. I told the cop that since I was not a 4 ton truck...I quit reading the sign-book and watched the road again. He actually told me it is a common screw up for out of towners to make. He also sid he couldn't let me off since they where running a Lidar sting. those fockers had at least 10 cars pulled over and where wizzing around like wasps nailing more. THEY SUCK IN ILLINOISE...and yes...it is a Noisey state. I took great pleasure in putting the locals from there on the trailers...so they could tow their 55 mph arses back home with no money.

Rocks:flaming:

L8 APEX
06-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Tired of LIDAR tickets? I have a Blinder in stock:D

03LightningRocks
06-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Oh really? Not to be a *******, but the last figures I saw put PO's pretty low.
Especially in Dallas.
I'm I wrong?

As another discussion ........... teachers.

It's OK...you can be an ass...I am being one...:d . Seriously though....40-70K a year plus overtime plus great insurance plus all kinds of paid time off. Not bad considering the majority of the time is spent eating donuts and flirting with 18 year old checkers at the local convenience stores. The rest of the time they get to shoot people.

Oh..and the 40k range is starting. Not many low education jobs start that high.

Rocks:tu:

03LightningRocks
06-06-2005, 11:03 PM

Believe me...calling Terry is on my to do list before going on the next trip in 3 weeks. I have a few "issues".

Would that blinder have saved me? He nailed me from an overpass. I don't know if he nailed my Lightning plate...or my F250 plate. Crap...i am not sure how it works. But just the same...would he have been screwed on this one?

L8 APEX
06-06-2005, 11:13 PM
They usually start in front and if you continue speeding they can get you from the rear. 95% of my encounters have been aimed at the front plate. You can get a 4 head system and it will protect the front and rear we could even remote mount some on the trailer if needed. My Lightning had a two head front only system and no lidar tickets for 3 years of unsane ownership.

True Blue Aggie
06-06-2005, 11:16 PM
So far, it seems this event could have been handled differently from the cops perspective. From what I know, the tazer was meant to be a non-lethal defense mechanism for the police.
This lady was a jackass, but she was not a threat. The cops had her covered from both angles, which would allow them to tazer her if a weapon was involved.

I would also bet that this tape ended up in court and proved to the jury that the cop had a negative attitude toward the lady.

I would be interested to know what Moonshine would say about this vid....

03LightningRocks
06-06-2005, 11:28 PM
So far, it seems this event could have been handled differently from the cops perspective. From what I know, the tazer was meant to be a non-lethal defense mechanism for the police.
This lady was a jackass, but she was not a threat. The cops had her covered from both angles, which would allow them to tazer her if a weapon was involved.

I would also bet that this tape ended up in court and proved to the jury that the cop had a negative attitude toward the lady.

I think the cop was on a power trip. There is no reason at all for a person to have to get off the phone because a cop wants to give you a citation, unless it is illegal to talk on the phone while you are driving where that happened. Actually...I have been told to stay in the vehicle by most cops that pulled me over.

skalywags
06-07-2005, 12:17 AM
He wanted her out becasue of the attitude, and to arrest her. Not on;y did she speed, have the other issues and and attitude - she also was driving on a suspended license. I still say the stupid bitch got what was coming to her.

03LightningRocks
06-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Snip.... I still say the stupid bitch got what was coming to her.

:rll::d :rll::d :rll:

99WhiteBeast
06-07-2005, 04:44 AM

Saved my arse 3x now:tu:

99WhiteBeast
06-07-2005, 04:46 AM
This is a story of "when keeping it real goes wrong"

Alpine
06-07-2005, 07:22 AM
:eek: Dang Steve, you rollin out of bed early these days?:D

99WhiteBeast
06-07-2005, 09:22 AM
:eek: Dang Steve, you rollin out of bed early these days?:D

ahh young grasshopper old age make a man wake early

L8 APEX
06-07-2005, 09:22 AM
He's got a lot of sack lunches to make:D

99WhiteBeast
06-07-2005, 09:28 AM
He's got a lot of sack lunches to make:D

:rll: true....true

dboat
06-07-2005, 06:54 PM
Not always. Let's say he pulls out his wanker and tells you to, "start earning it biotch". What then? I suppose with your thinking...you will be needing some tissues to clean up with. I will be needing a lawyer, because I am going to fock up his world.

It reminds me of when my off spring where young-ins. I was always hesitant to instruct them to do what the teacher says. You never know what the teacher may say to do.

Rocks:Bullshit

Ok, I agree that it should be "within reason". If they asked me to do that I would disagree.. but that shouldnt be happening.
Thanks.....

Moonshine
06-12-2005, 06:22 PM

Well, let's see. Speeding, no seat belt, two defective equipment violations (brake light and broken windshield), license suspended, and did she ever show her proof of insurance? He directs her to step out of the vehicle, presumambly to place her under arrest. She does not comply, even after repeated direction. He places hands on her to forcibly remove her from the vehicle and she physically resists. Although the video doesn't show it, the narrative indicates that she also tried to assault the cover officer. She gets Tased and taken into custody without further incident or injury to anyone. Looks like a reasonable use of force to me. :tu: