PDA

View Full Version : I think i have the slowest L in town...

kirkmears
06-17-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm almost certain i have the slowest L in town. It's a stock 2000 with 65k miles. As far as having the slowest L, if you bring it out to Cedar Creek tomorrow, I’ll unhook the trailer & race ya! Hell, I think I could probably run it with the trailer still attached @ Cedar Creek! lol

I’m planning to go run my car out @ Cedar Creek this Saturday night. You might ask why there of all places…it’ll be the first time I actually spray the funny stuff on it…so I’m not sure what times I’ll be turning. I’m guesstamating mid to high 7’s. I think Denton/Redline/Kennedale might give me some flack regarding safety equipment & I don’t want to find out yet…especially the first time I go spray it. It’s jetted for a 210 shot.http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/burnout.gif I really need some shake down runs before taking it to a legitimate track that's going to hook up...well...that & i don't wanna look like a noob in front of a bunch of people...:hammer:

BLACKSUNSHINE
06-17-2005, 01:45 PM
210 shot with how much boost?

I may just show up to see if you blow the motor ... j/k :banana:

03LightningRocks
06-17-2005, 02:26 PM
210 shot with how much boost?

I may just show up to see if you blow the motor ... j/k :banana:

Make sure the video is running. I want to see it too....:eek: .

L8 APEX
06-17-2005, 04:17 PM
That is a dangerous track in many aspects from the entrance to the exit. Be careful!

Avalanche
06-17-2005, 04:55 PM
I think Kirk is taling about his other car not his L. I do not remeber what it is but he dynoed it at Lone Star last Sat.

Sixpipes
06-17-2005, 04:59 PM
I think I have the slowest documented 1/8th mile in the club with my 95 Gen I. :beer:

kirkmears
06-18-2005, 12:19 AM
did it at least make the 9's?:bows

i