PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Rocks???

True Blue Aggie
06-27-2005, 11:30 PM
This Sunday's racing in Virginia was cancelled due to rain. So he went to Virginia for the race makeup from Englishtown, and then this race also gets rained out....

L8 APEX
06-28-2005, 09:05 AM
I talked to him Sunday night he was evading police near Atlanta, GA. Apparently a gas station attendant wouldn't turn his pump on so he "had to go inside":eek2: . He said they barely got Jersey made up before it rained out. They held them at the track until 5PM Sunday. He should have made it home about 9AM Monday unless the cops caught him.

Tex Arcana
06-28-2005, 12:02 PM
I talked to him Sunday night he was evading police near Atlanta, GA. Apparently a gas station attendant wouldn't turn his pump on so he "had to go inside":eek2: . He said they barely got Jersey made up before it rained out. They held them at the track until 5PM Sunday. He should have made it home about 9AM Monday unless the cops caught him.

Dang, what is he, a wanted fugitive??? :eek2:

03LightningRocks
06-28-2005, 01:13 PM
LOL........no, I am not a fugitive. I had some words with an Arab about paying in advance. I helped him clear off some counter space. Not appreciating my hard work, he flips me the bird. A few back and forth exchanges of kiss my arse and F yous', I left......without my fuel...LOL. So I kept waiting to get pulled over. I guess he didn't call the cops on me. That or he did and they laughed at him and told him to clean up the mess. Nobody was hurt or wounded physically.

Anyway...yeah...another fricking rain out. I lost in the first round of the make up race from Jersey on Saturday:( . My whole pattern was thrown off by the Saturday race. Now I have to do it again in Bristol:hammer: . The next stop is Ohio in two weeks.

Rocks