PDA

View Full Version : Whos L's at Sundance Square Ft.Worth

BLACKSUNSHINE
06-30-2005, 01:04 PM
I work downtow Ft.Worth and there is a shadow grey L and a white L parked across from the Pour House. The white one has a PR sticker on the back window.....So I know they know of Talon. I thought about parking next to you 2 just to get the black, grey, white greyscale thing going.

Whos downtown hangin out without me?? How dare them :beer:

coorslight
07-09-2005, 02:54 PM
hey im the white one ya my friends just came of age so im there a lot where do you work

BLACKSUNSHINE
07-09-2005, 10:20 PM
I work at the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

BC Lightning
07-10-2005, 12:20 AM
i was at the library and 8.0 on friday, mines black and has a PR sticker :confused:

PoorSvtman
07-10-2005, 12:32 AM
i was at the library and 8.0 on friday, mines black and has a PR sticker :confused:

has the library gotten any better on the girl to guy ratio. I stoped going because it was nothing but dudes everywhere.

BLACKSUNSHINE
07-10-2005, 01:29 PM
has the library gotten any better on the girl to guy ratio. I stoped going because it was nothing but dudes everywhere.

No not really. Mostly guys, like most bars around here (except for dance clubs and Pete's) BUT most of the girls that are there are :tu: It seems to be about a 65 / 35 ratio

I dont know I go out there on thursdays for dollar domestic bottle !! So all the poor guys (Mike) guy out and drink up as cheap as possible.

If any of you guys are ever at downtonw Ft. Worth let me know! I always going out around here.