PDA

View Full Version : ROCK you have been Called Out...

T Hogg
07-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Rock check this out,

Some clown at the track last Frday night was talking alot of $hit. He was saying his Lightning this and his Lightning that. All he kept talking about was how fast his L was and what his old L does to those new L. So I told him I know someone that has one of those "new L" and that he could wax your a$$ NO problem. I even told him a story about how I saw this "new L" run off and leave this bad a$$ "old L" at LFest 2004. He said tell your buddy w/his "new L" to Bring It On.. KD this Friday, gates open at 6:00pm.

I hope I didn't cause any problems for ya.:D I also happen to get a video of his run. So you can study and come up with a plan. But I don't think you'll need it.:d

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15479&cat=500&ppuser=32

L8 APEX
07-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Rocks is off doing real racing this weekend:rolleyes: . You can handle his light work Terry.

PoorSvtman
07-05-2005, 11:11 PM
KD this Friday, gates open at 6:00pm.

KD as in Kennedale i take it? If so Ill probly head out there to do some watching.

T Hogg
07-06-2005, 09:29 PM
KD as in Kennedale i take it? If so Ill probly head out there to do some watching.

Yes Kennedale , I plan on getting there around 7pm or so. Just need to finish the NOS tune and she should be ready for L Fest.

True Blue Aggie
07-06-2005, 10:28 PM
So how fast does this guy run?

StormShadow
07-07-2005, 06:37 AM
You know he doesn't give out that kinda info Michael.:evil :nono:

Shiner1
07-07-2005, 07:22 AM
You know he doesn't give out that kinda info Michael.:evil :nono:

I think he is talking about the jackass at the track, not Hogg.

StormShadow
07-07-2005, 08:12 AM
I kinda thought Terry was kidding and the truck he was talking about was actually his.

Mark #2
07-07-2005, 08:02 PM
I kinda thought Terry was kidding and the truck he was talking about was actually his.

I agree with you Adam.

02BOLT
07-07-2005, 08:04 PM

10-4

T Hogg
07-07-2005, 09:30 PM
I think he is talking about the jackass at the track, not Hogg.

Yes the clown, jackass and Hogg are all the same.:) Just trying to get some $hit started w/ Rock. I guess when Rock is ready to do some real racing (Terry), he'll get right and meet me at the track for some Head to Head/Motor to Motor action.:banana:

Shiner1
07-08-2005, 11:33 AM
OOPs, my bad. Didn't read between the lines very well. I'll shut up now and go back to my beer!!:hammer:

StormShadow
07-08-2005, 03:18 PM
I'll be there tonight Terry. Take your purple stang and go heads up on my stang. (no juice?)

03LightningRocks
07-16-2005, 10:47 PM
How did I miss this thread? You feeling froggy Terry:cool: . I may have some extra time on my hands this season. The asswipes at FFW make rules and then change them at will. I am forced to discontinue my racing with them, as i am a man of his convictions.

I must warn you....she runs real slow now.....;) .

Rocks:nana2

StormShadow
07-17-2005, 08:14 AM
I think this spectacle needs to be talked up some more. :banana: This is kinda like a Clash of the Titans, like one Generation vs the Next Generation, dare I say Good vs Evil. :evil Its not every day that you get the two fastest truck owners in your club to agree to a race. Usually they shy away from each other and just pick on the little guys that they know they can beat. I'm proud of the fact that our guys actually step up. Much props to Terry and Rocks.

T Hogg
07-17-2005, 10:13 PM
How did I miss this thread? You feeling froggy Terry:cool: . I may have some extra time on my hands this season. The asswipes at FFW make rules and then change them at will. I am forced to discontinue my racing with them, as i am a man of his convictions.

I must warn you....she runs real slow now.....;) .

I heard about your run-ins w/ the FFW guys and their rules. Thats why you should hang out w/ me and pick up the easy $$. No rules in the hood.:tongue:

I'm planning on going to Kennedale this Thurs. night. I wanted to checkout how they run their Street Shootout. If your going to go let me know and I'll bring my "Frog" so she can jump. If not we can wait until Ennis is open again on a Friday and meet there or if your feeling real froggy come with me next Sat. so we both can pick on some street bikes.:banana:

Adam, I'll get the Stang tuned up for ya.

03LightningRocks
07-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Is Kennedale a money event? If so....I am in. I haven't run many eith mile tracks, maybe it's time to get some practice.

Rocks

BigBobsL
07-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Lots of money changing hands in first set of bleachers by the starting line, sure more is available in the pits. :)

03LightningRocks
07-18-2005, 06:01 PM
Lots of money changing hands in first set of bleachers by the starting line, sure more is available in the pits. :)

LOL...for a minute I thought you where talking about FFW Techs....then i looked at the page and realized i was on a Kennedale thread:eek: .

True Blue Aggie
07-18-2005, 08:49 PM
The brotha is out in full force on Sat. nights! They were betting on the races all night long, the last time Adam and I were out there....

T Hogg
07-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Is Kennedale a money event? If so....I am in. I haven't run many eith mile tracks, maybe it's time to get some practice.

Rocks
I got a few $$ that I wouldn't mind, giving you. Thats if your ride is up for the task. :D To make it easy on you I'll even spot you a car/truck or two.:eek2:

I know you can take this 4700lb. brick any day all day. It's only running 7.30-7.40s in the heat. I know you can take that cheese easy player.:d Ask Adam he saw me run.

03LightningRocks
07-19-2005, 10:35 AM
I dunno....my tune seems off. I don't think I would run that good.:rolleyes:

T Hogg
07-19-2005, 10:35 PM
I dunno....my tune seems off. I don't think I would run that good.:rolleyes:

Come on. Now your starting to sound like Terry.:D

Let me know when your ready. I'll need a few day notice so I can recharge my K&N.

I'm still having bad dreams about how you did me at L-Fest 2004.:bows Need I play the vid?

03LightningRocks
07-19-2005, 10:53 PM
I will Terry. Give me a few more days. I am still suffering from some depression over the whole FFW thing. That crap has really got me bugged. I'll come out of it, I just have to get it all right in my head.

Then I will commence to putting a woopin on ya :beer: .

Ivanhoe_Farms
07-20-2005, 08:04 AM
I will Terry. Give me a few more days. I am still suffering from some depression over the whole FFW thing. That crap has really got me bugged. I'll come out of it, I just have to get it all right in my head.

Then I will commence to putting a woopin on ya :beer: .

Maybe you need a good race with Terry to bring you out of it!!

The club can come and cheer both the winners on:beer:

T Hogg
07-20-2005, 10:04 AM
Maybe you need a good race with Terry to bring you out of it!!

The club can come and cheer both the winners on:beer:

...Or send him deeper in depresson.:throw:

Man I love these kind of threads.:banana: It reminds me when JD and I went round & round.

03LightningRocks
07-20-2005, 06:47 PM

Man I love these kind of threads.:banana: It reminds me when JD and I went round & round.

The big difference is that this time you may be biting off more than you can chew........:throw: .

T Hogg
07-20-2005, 08:52 PM
The big difference is that this time you may be biting off more than you can chew........:throw: .

I knew there was a reason I like you so much.:banana: Lets get it on!!

03LightningRocks
07-23-2005, 03:31 AM
It looks like I will be at Kennedale Sunday night. ....Bring it...:cool: .

PoorSvtman
07-23-2005, 07:34 PM
It looks like I will be at Kennedale Sunday night. ....Bring it...:cool: .

sunday as in tomorow?

03LightningRocks
07-24-2005, 12:11 AM
sunday as in tomorow?

Sunday...as in today....:D

Ivanhoe_Farms
07-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Sunday...as in today....:D

MPEGS, MPEGS, we want MPEGS!!!!!:beer:

StormShadow
07-24-2005, 01:01 PM
If someone (ROCKS) takes their video camera then I will shoot the film.:tu:

PoorSvtman
07-24-2005, 01:41 PM
If someone (ROCKS) takes their video camera then I will shoot the film.:tu:

My digi takes vids but no sound :throw:

StormShadow
07-24-2005, 09:46 PM
I had an absolute blast today. It was nice to see my buddy's that I haven't seen in a while and also get to meet a few new people. I think there were something like 25 Lightnings between Hooters and Kennedale. The track prep wasn't primo but we still had a showdown from the Top Dawgs. Video was taken tonight and will probably be posted shortly.

03LightningRocks
07-24-2005, 11:56 PM
I just got home about 30 minutes ago. We got caught in a traffic jam, somebody wrecked.

It was a good time. Looks like Terry got the best of me....This time...:evil .

There will be a rematch:tu: .

It was good to see so many of you make it out there. That was cool seeing all the Lightnings decend on Kennedale. I think we intimidated them....at least that was the impression I got when they kept picking on Terry and I about safety equipment...:rll: . What was that they told you Terry??? "your done"...LOL....pack it up...:rll: .

Rocks:beer:

PoorSvtman
07-25-2005, 12:03 AM
yea that same guy basicly asked me "where the hell did all these Lightnings come from?" "Im not a tech inspector but im just checking to see if you all are legal and have mufflers, i dont want to pay the ticket for the noise"

Not like we are the loudest cars/trucks out there. :rolleyes:

Guess he got the golf cart and headset for the day and wanted to use his socalled power

T Hogg
07-25-2005, 10:43 PM
I had a blast. It was good seeing all you guys again. I don't know if the track Ref. were just hate'n on us or just amazed at all the Lightnings and didn't know what to do.:D You gotta love all the attention.

Rock get your tune in order and some go juice. Then we can set up another grudge match. We'll also call Make#2 so he can watch and be impressed this time.:banana:

03LightningRocks
07-25-2005, 10:58 PM
I was thinking that Mark#2 may want to race one of our slow arses for money...seeing as how he wasn't impressed and all ;) .
I said this in the other thread, but I'll say it here so you see it. Nice job on the truck....I need to do a bit of work before that rematch. But it will happen again..:nana2 .

I had a blast. It was good seeing all you guys again. I don't know if the track Ref. were just hate'n on us or just amazed at all the Lightnings and didn't know what to do.:D You gotta love all the attention.

Rock get your tune in order and some go juice. Then we can set up another grudge match. We'll also call Make#2 so he can watch and be impressed this time.:banana:

Mark #2
07-26-2005, 08:12 AM
I was thinking that Mark#2 may want to race one of our slow arses for money...seeing as how he wasn't impressed and all ;) .
I said this in the other thread, but I'll say it here so you see it. Nice job on the truck....I need to do a bit of work before that rematch. But it will happen again..:nana2 .

I heard about the other passes more like what I expected.:tu: