PDA

View Full Version : Arlington Meet July 16

mafiaman8402
07-08-2005, 04:08 PM
For those of you that don't know me or don't remember me, I'm Mike's friend(poorsvtman) I was the one who helped lower Tex's truck at Mike's house. Anyway, there are a bunch of people from focaljet.com, clubfocus.com, and northtexasneons.com meeting up at lake arlington on the 19th. I figured I'd post up here and invite everyone out starts a 5pm, we need to bring some beer, burgers, dogs, etc. You know the deal, everyone else is bringing stuff so we should too. There's quite a bit of people going so far so post up if you can make it. It's at the Lake Arlington entrance from Arkansas Ln. We'll probably meet up somewhere and drive out there together. See you guys out there...

mafiaman8402
07-09-2005, 01:06 PM
bump......anyone?

02SVTKID
07-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey i have recently just signed up and i was wondering if i would be able to come to the get together that is being had on the 16th. I was directed here by a friend cause i just want some place to hang out and talk about our trucks.

Nuhklz
07-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey i have recently just signed up and i was wondering if i would be able to come to the get together that is being had on the 16th. I was directed here by a friend cause i just want some place to hang out and talk about our trucks.

It looks to me like you would be welcome. Also plan on attending the next club function the first Thursday in August. Then we have the photo shoot the end of August. Check out the calendar tab for all the details.

PoorSvtman
07-11-2005, 10:08 PM

My friend that made this post and I arent sure if we are going. But welcome to the club. If not im sure there is something going on in my garage this saturday as well.