PDA

View Full Version : 427 Camaro SS in Frisco

my2002lightning
07-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Driving to work today in the L around noon near Preston/Lebanon and pull up next to this new Camaro SS - red w/black stock wheels. Looked tough! Had a helluva' loud exhaust, lopey idle, lowered susp., and a pillar full of gauges. knana

We spoke briefly at the light (said he dropped in a 427) and later played around a bit when traffic cleared - damned impressive when he downshifted and nailed it!:bows

Too, there's a new yellow GTO that is a regular on the Tollway headed south. He likes to do the whole rally-thing with me through traffic. :D

Fun commutes in the L.

Tex Arcana
07-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Driving to work today in the L around noon near Preston/Lebanon and pull up next to this new Camaro SS - red w/black stock wheels. Looked tough! Had a helluva' loud exhaust, lopey idle, lowered susp., and a pillar full of gauges. knana

We spoke briefly at the light (said he dropped in a 427) and later played around a bit when traffic cleared - damned impressive when he downshifted and nailed it!:bows

Too, there's a new yellow GTO that is a regular on the Tollway headed south. He likes to do the whole rally-thing with me through traffic. :D

Fun commutes in the L.

Shens, stop lyin', we all know you never drive faster'n 30mph... :d :tu: