PDA

View Full Version : Another Workin' Party??

tliss
09-16-2002, 12:20 PM
Now that we've done the line mod valve party and we've got the fuel filter changin' party, anyone up for a spark plug changing party (I wouldn't consider it a party from the stories I've heard, but oh well)? I'm planning on buying the correct tools (don't have any worth a flip yet) and I still have to actually buy plugs, but just thought I'd put a feeler out there.

I'll even offer up my house up in McKinney, Okerhomer. Plenty of room and we can pretty much take over the cul de sac. All we'll need is some tools, someone that knows what the hell they're doing, and beer!!

Tom

tliss
09-16-2002, 01:17 PM
By the looks of it, everyone is avoiding this like the plague! How bad could it possibly be that most of you guys would rather have a root canal??;)

Tom

George G.
09-16-2002, 02:09 PM
I'd rather have a root canal than drive to McKinney any day!:p

tliss
09-16-2002, 02:23 PM
Bastage!! McKinney is not that bad, but it is a helluva haul! Terry wondered why I would't drive out to Motorsport Ranch when I got my pulley and chip (only about 105 miles one way:eek2: :eek2: ).

Tom

99WhiteBeast
09-16-2002, 04:41 PM
Tom,
Some dark beer would "spark" my interest to help:D

TxBolt
09-16-2002, 04:49 PM
I heard that after a 12 pack that just about anyone can change the plugs in a lightning!:beer:

tliss
09-16-2002, 08:22 PM
Hmmmm....well, I need to go get some plugs! I'm a fan of the stouts myself.

Guiness would get you to come up from Arlington??:eek2: Man, what a haul!

Tom

OneRedTXBolt
09-16-2002, 09:33 PM
When did you start drinkin' guiness Tom? I love that stuff!!! :beer:

L8 APEX
09-17-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by tliss
Bastage!! McKinney is not that bad, but it is a helluva haul! Terry wondered why I would't drive out to Motorsport Ranch when I got my pulley and chip (only about 105 miles one way:eek2: :eek2: ).

Tom
Have you ever had to drive the the Ranch?:crying: I work in Duncanville for the drive haters. I will even come to your home or work for the right price:D I know it is so painful to drive to a real race shop and even get to go around a road course. To smell the octane in the air, hot brakes in every turn, hear the rocks flinging from hot sticky rubber. Though sitting in the garage drinking beer is a close second.:beer: