PDA

View Full Version : Need to test your Laser Jammers?

microsuck
07-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Guys, BlinderUSA has asked me to film a promo video for them with my vette and blinders to help boost sales. They sent me a Kustom ProLaser III laser gun ($11,000) to use and a bunch of other goodies. If anyone wants me to shoot their truck to see if you really are stealth or not, just PM me. We can arrange a time. I will have it for the next few months. Peace Out.
Andrew

98Cobra
07-21-2005, 01:44 PM
God help us, you got a Vette? I weep for the general driving public. :evil

microsuck
07-21-2005, 01:54 PM
Naw, im pretty tame these days.:nana2

(actually they want to see if the blinder still jams at 186mph :twitch: ) not really

JayL
07-27-2005, 05:27 PM
What's the blinder? Does it work? Where can I get one?

microsuck
07-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Google will answer #1 and #3. As for them working, they work VERY well. Join this forum if you want to learn more. www.radardetector.net (http://www.radardetector.net)
Andrew

BLACKSUNSHINE
07-28-2005, 02:48 PM
My truck has absolutely no stealth, but it does have 65K on it and no problems!!! Your trucks doing just fine! (knock on wood) Give me a ring Andrew and we can meet up, i'd like to see your vette. :tu:

microsuck
07-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Good to hear the mean machine is still kickin. Honestly, getting rid of it was one of my worst decisions. It would have been paid for by now and my payment was less than what I currently have. And I would have a newer model with less mileage. doh!:hammer: I might come to a talon meeting next time there is one at bonedaddys.
Andrew
And PS, It used to be stealth ;). There are about 50 "notches in the handle" for bad guys with laser :tu:

microsuck
07-28-2005, 03:27 PM
My truck has absolutely no stealth, but it does have 65K on it and no problems!!! Your trucks doing just fine! (knock on wood) Give me a ring Andrew and we can meet up, i'd like to see your vette. :tu:

Oh yeah, BTW, BOOO-YAHHH to all yall haters that said my truck wouldent last. :D

my2002lightning
07-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Hey, Andrew! What's up? I'll be around your neck-of-the-woods more often and wouldn't mind seeing how well the V1 does when being hit by laser.

Let me know and congrats on the 'Vette. :beer:

Later,

Ronald