PDA

View Full Version : Custom Lightning Headliners!!!!!!!

ShanesCustomCreations
07-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone check this out! http://www.shanescustomcreations.com/images/headliner2.jpg

I made this headliner to put in my truck!!!! what do you guys think of it?

L8 APEX
07-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Looks like something worth marketing as a sponsoring vendor on Lightning forums:rolleyes:

FRDRCING
07-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Looks sweet

Showtime
07-27-2005, 11:19 PM

PoorSvtman
07-28-2005, 12:16 AM
Omg Hey.... Look At Me!!!!!!!!!!!

03LightningRocks
07-28-2005, 12:24 AM
Omg Hey.... Look At Me!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused: :confused:

ShanesCustomCreations
07-28-2005, 01:20 AM
I can make it for almost any vehicle, the specifications and sizes i can make them are a little different, but it's definitely possible in a gen 2. It wouldnt be the same as the one there, would maybe need to have something on both sides of the console. It doesn't necessarily have to be the exact same thing as that you know what i mean. Maybe I'll just make one for a gen 2 and sell it on ebay or something.........

jeff56
07-28-2005, 01:39 AM
Never saw that one coming....

03LightningRocks
07-28-2005, 03:18 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! This dude has some big ones. Looks like Doug will be busy doing a little house cleaning this morning:rolleyes: .

By the way....that sh!t looks like a bad growth........:tu: . JMHO;)

Silver_2000
07-28-2005, 05:22 AM
I can make it for almost any vehicle, the specifications and sizes i can make them are a little different, but it's definitely possible in a gen 2. It wouldnt be the same as the one there, would maybe need to have something on both sides of the console. It doesn't necessarily have to be the exact same thing as that you know what i mean. Maybe I'll just make one for a gen 2 and sell it on ebay or something.........
Shane

Please keep in mind that the advertising you are doing is NOT free. The members here and the Supporting vendors here collaborate to help pay the bandwidth fees to keep this site open. If you had been a member here for a few weeks and had participated in the conversations before SPAMMING our board with your ad I would have ignored you.

Please send an email to Doug@SVTLightnings.com if you are interested in advertising here or having your posting rights restored.

Doug

Just noticed he had the balls to post the same crap in the TALON members recommend forum....:hammer: :rll:

Beaudee
07-28-2005, 07:17 AM
Thats an oky for ya. :d No offense i love oklahoma especially the women, got any sisters? :d