PDA

View Full Version : SCT Xcal2 price updates

L8 APEX
07-28-2005, 10:42 PM
HERE is the Email straight from SCT. Effective tomrrow the 29th:
I will keep TALON pricing 400 for the Xcal2 and 420 for the 3.0 upgrade. Which is 50 bucks off retail:tu:
Dear SCT Dealers,

This notification is to announce the end of the introductory pricing on the XCalibrator2 in the United States. For the first 60 days after product launch we had special introductory pricing to help promote the product. That 60 day introductory period will end July 29th, and all ordered placed after 3pm EST on that date will fall under the standard pricing for the product. With the price change to dealers, SCT is also going to increase the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) to $449

dboat
07-29-2005, 04:50 AM
HERE is the Email straight from SCT. Effective tomrrow the 29th:
Dear SCT Dealers,

This notification is to announce the end of the introductory pricing on the XCalibrator2 in the United States. For the first 60 days after product launch we had special introductory pricing to help promote the product. That 60 day introductory period will end July 29th, and all ordered placed after 3pm EST on that date will fall under the standard pricing for the product. With the price change to dealers, SCT is also going to increase the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) to $449

Glad I got mine when I did... :tu:

wesman
07-29-2005, 01:14 PM
Go ahead and order me one. What was the price again ? Also, what are they offering on trade ins ? Also, do you still have the box/manuals etc for my x-cal ? I may just unload it on NLOC or something.

--wes

BC Lightning
07-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Also, what are they offering on trade ins ?

do they offer trade-ins?

wesman
07-29-2005, 02:13 PM
They are supposed to, but Terry said they are kida sketchy on them. I'll jsut unload mine on NLOC or something. I just called Terry a few minutes ago, so if anyone wants one he is gonna call and order sometime soon.

--wes

L8 APEX
07-30-2005, 12:05 AM
Selling it yourself is the best solution. I called SCT and they said they can't do anything with the old units.

PoorSvtman
07-30-2005, 01:37 AM
damn im just going to stick with my chip lol.. seems everytime something good comes out they just make it better... Unless someone wants to give me there xcal1 for dirt cheap.... :throw:

wesman
07-30-2005, 02:56 AM
Screw SCT ....besides their superior product :tongue:

Mike, Make a good offer you cheap bastard :D

I'm moving to the new one, mostly for the code info...my **** seems to throw a code every two weeks....It will be good to read it myself.

I disregard them all, but it's much easier to dis-regard it at my house than ride to Autozone for a couple of miles and then dis-regard it :throw:

--wes

bluesvt
08-03-2005, 05:43 PM
yea the x cal 2 is one bad mother but now i have my old sct chip sitting around and that thing will not sell for s***! o well great job with the truck terry. next long tubes and heat exchanger.

L8 APEX
08-08-2005, 07:06 PM
TALON club pricing will be 50 bucks off SCT's prices:tu: