PDA

View Full Version : Cold Air Intake?

Stinkbug
08-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Whats the best one out there? What to get one for my Dad's HD. I cannot believe he is even going to do this I have been trying to get him to put a pulley and chip in it for a year. Terry what do you have?

L8 APEX
08-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Whats the best one out there? What to get one for my Dad's HD. I cannot believe he is even going to do this I have been trying to get him to put a pulley and chip in it for a year. Terry what do you have?
I like the basic 12" open elements. The Airaid boxes and the like look neat but they restrict the flow and peak the MAF out sooner. In stock $170.

Stinkbug
08-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Sounds good to me thats whats on mine, wasnt sure if there were better opyions now. Any chance you will be at the shop saturday? Was thinking I would bring the Firebird by, still having issues with a miss. To bad I couldnt get my hands on Dads truck to slip in a mild pulley and tune. Would love to see the look on his face when he nailed it then.:banana:

L8 APEX
08-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Sounds good to me thats whats on mine, wasnt sure if there were better opyions now. Any chance you will be at the shop saturday? Was thinking I would bring the Firebird by, still having issues with a miss. To bad I couldnt get my hands on Dads truck to slip in a mild pulley and tune. Would love to see the look on his face when he nailed it then.:banana:
Holler at Jimmy and see when he can look at it. That is his specialty 972 298 0108. I have about ruined my health working so damn much. I may take a few days off.

Stinkbug
08-04-2005, 10:00 AM
I will give him a call. At very least I will come by and pick up the CAI if he is there Sat. Thanks