PDA

View Full Version : normally i wouldnt ask on a board but...

Cammin4V
08-05-2005, 02:38 AM
There is this girl im taking out, and i really enjoy hanging out with her. I want to really impress her, and make sure the time spent is a great time. We are going to end up at one of the bars i work at with a live band, so im looking for something to go do before then. Any cool dinner ideas, or early movie ideas, or anything that would really impress a girl will help me out. So far, all ive come up with is maybe a nice restraunt, or studio movie grill.

If anyone has any good ideas, let me know.

tliss
08-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Drinks at Reunion Tower in downtown Dallas tends to be a favorite. You'll pay out of your ass for them, but that's a good place to go.

Tom

Lyfisin
08-05-2005, 07:32 AM
I haven't been part of that scene for a loooooooooooooong time, but my wife and I went to this place called "Comedy Sportz" a couple of times and it was very fun and reasonably priced. The one we went to was up in Plano, but I don't see that one on the web site.

http://www.comedysportz.com/

It's sort of a "Whose Line is it Anyway" show in a lot of ways. It looks there's one in downtown Dallas now. I had a :banana:knanawhen I went.

PoorSvtman
08-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Im taking a girl that im "talking to " to the driven in movie theater this saturday to see the new Dukes of Hazard and they are going to have a bonus showing of smokey and the bandit. knana

tliss
08-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Im taking a girl that im "talking to " to the driven in movie theater this saturday to see the new Dukes of Hazard and they are going to have a bonus showing of smokey and the bandit. knana

They still have those? Man, I thought those went the way of the dinosaurs...

T

StormShadow
08-05-2005, 08:39 AM
There is a place in Ft Worth on Camp Bowie called The Italian Inn. It is really cool, you get your own private booth with closing doors and they have people from casa manana singing. Can you say SCORE!!!

00Bolt
08-05-2005, 08:52 AM
ya italian inn is nice, i second that... but you prolly wanna call ahead and make reservations

PoorSvtman
08-05-2005, 09:35 AM
They still have those? Man, I thought those went the way of the dinosaurs...

T

yea one in ennis and one out here close to burleson somewhere.

L8 APEX
08-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Tony's Wine House in Dallas has a 1 hour wineand cheese tasting class thing that is fun. It shows a little class and mellows your company.

Showtime
08-05-2005, 10:15 AM

Tony2000
08-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Drinks at Reunion Tower in downtown Dallas tends to be a favorite. You'll pay out of your ass for them, but that's a good place to go.

Tom

I have to go with the Reunion Tower for my experince there the girls go speech less they tell all of there friends where they went last night. but hey be ready just a simple meal may cost more than 150.00 to 250.00. but you can't beat that great view, delicius food, and your date. Pricelessssssss

good luck

tliss
08-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I have to go with the Reunion Tower for my experince there the girls go speech less they tell all of there friends where they went last night. but hey be ready just a simple meal may cost more than 150.00 to 250.00. but you can't beat that great view, delicius food, and your date. Pricelessssssss

good luck

That's why I mainly go for after dinner drinks. Never had the food, but if you go to the upper level bar and have a few drinks by the windows you're good to roll. It takes about 2 drinks to make one full rotation, and that'll probably cost you close to $40. Definitely worth it. One of these days I'll tkae the wife up there for dinner...

Tom

Avalanche
08-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Baby Does is a good place to go eat at and if you want a little fun in your date take her to Mid Evil Times. It is a good time and not to pricey maybe 150 for both of you. But Baby Does is a little more maybe 200 for two dinners.

You will have to have reservations for Baby Does though.

My wife loves that place we go about two or three times a year.

Shiner1
08-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Cool River in Irving/Las Colinas. Great food, candles, dark and romantic. If you take her here and don't get sex..somthin' is wrong with you.:rll:

03LightningRocks
08-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Hmmm...I was thinking Waffle House. They have good hash browns. I can't imagine any girl not being impressed with good hash browns.

03'svtlight
08-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Hey bro, skip all that high price sh!t.... :nono: Find a nice warm parking spot at your nearest Mickey D's and let her have at it (super size if she gets down like that). Then off you two go to the nearest pay buy the hour motel. :beer: Any other way you're gonna have to continue to be a gentleman and you know that's not what she wants. She wants the banana so dont be shy, go ahead and give it to her. :banana:

L8 APEX
08-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Hmmm...I was thinking Waffle House. They have good hash browns. I can't imagine any girl not being impressed with good hash browns.
You my niggaknana

StormShadow
08-05-2005, 06:25 PM

Tom

View from up there

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2772/35486am.jpg