PDA

View Full Version : They come in red or blue.. maybe I need a lineloc

dboat
08-06-2005, 09:26 AM
http://www.ihra.com/streetwarriorz/downloads/video/KUMHO-redsmoke.wmv

This is Kumho's new tire offering, they make either red or blue... for those of you that like to drift or do burnouts.

Dana

Avalanche
08-06-2005, 10:06 AM
That is pretty cool but a little rice.

03LightningRocks
08-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Oh Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!! I want them in Red....:cool: . I am thinking that if I could get my slicks in colors, I could distract my competition just enough to get the jump on them at the light....:evil .

03LightningRocks
08-06-2005, 11:52 AM
By the way...............Dana, why aren't you signed up for lightningfest? It would be a good time to take her down the track for the first time. We can all help you to loose your track virginity.:beer:

dboat
08-06-2005, 03:52 PM
By the way...............Dana, why aren't you signed up for lightningfest? It would be a good time to take her down the track for the first time. We can all help you to loose your track virginity.:beer:

I just spent my money getting all the mods and my vacation time going to Reno and Lake Tahoe, uhhh spent money there too.. so its going to have to be next year for me.. ohhh yeah, found out the rear end was going out and had to spend $$ getting new gears,etc.. just got her back and am breaking them in.. :evil
Ohh almost forgot that I HAD to upgrade to HD on DirecTv for football season too, so I had to get a HD with DVR... I think that is about it for now..

I will be there next year, to help break her in but no break her... as she will have to be able to make the trip back home too..

Thanks for thinking about me..
Dana

03LightningRocks
08-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Wow....you made a long list....LOL. Maybe you will win the lotto and make it anyway.....:D .

Rocks:beer: