PDA

View Full Version : Random Comment

Mark #2
08-15-2005, 05:03 PM
I really like the marketing department for Cingular. The back in black RAZR commercial gets my attention every time. Very clever IMHO.

BC Lightning
08-15-2005, 05:27 PM
black RAZR

getting rid of nextel and going with cingular and getting the black v3 razr on wed or thurs :D

Silver_2000
08-15-2005, 05:50 PM
friendly warning about Cingular

the billing system is ****ed up

Its likely related to the fact that i2 is an old ATT customer and it MAY be that the Orange side ( Cingular ) is better but be warned...

Have been able to get stuff worked out just took a while

Doug

Mark #2
08-15-2005, 06:08 PM
getting rid of nextel and going with cingular and getting the black v3 razr on wed or thurs :D

I'm locked in with Nextel due to work, but Nextel's coverage is horrible compared to the SO's Cingular phone.

BC Lightning
08-22-2005, 12:05 AM
I guess the messages they send work, cause here is the phone :D http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT1767.JPG (javascript:;)

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT1768.JPG (javascript:;)

PoorSvtman
08-22-2005, 12:10 AM
thank you for getting rid of nextel.. everytime i talk to you, you break up. I know adam will back me up on this. your number the same?

BC Lightning
08-22-2005, 12:11 AM
thank you for getting rid of nextel.. everytime i talk to you, you break up. I know adam will back me up on this. your number the same?

yup still the same :tu:

FRDRCING
08-22-2005, 09:55 AM
I have been haveing problems with my motorola V300. I am on my second one and the third one will be here this week. The problem with this phone is after about two-three months the hearing goes away on the phone. T-Mobile knows of the problem and they only thing they can do for me is to keep giving me antoher one just like it brand new. I can upgrade but that would be more cash that I don't wanna shell out. I asked them so every two-three months I will have to come in and get a new phone since you won't upgrade the phone to the next model up that has the issue fixed :hammer:

98Cobra
08-22-2005, 10:40 AM
How much do they want to upgrade you to the v330? Y'know it has Bluetooth and EDGE support added, and they buttons arent all funky like on the v300.

FRDRCING
08-22-2005, 11:05 PM
It would cost me around $200 plus a 1 year extention onto my contract. Thing is Im not sure If I would get the $50 rebate or not. It took them four months to get me my last $50 rebate. I have figured after I take the third or fourth one back they may see the light and do something but if not then oh well F*** them I will be changing providers after this is all over and done. I just don't wanna pay to get out of my contract as It's the best deal that's not offered anymore. 1,000 mins. anytime, and free longdistance and weekends for $48.00/month.

FRDRCING
08-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Just got a new V300 in the mail on Friday and could not use it at all unless on the speaker phone. Thanks to garret and Dough telling me who to talk to I got a brand new V330 on the way no charge. They wanted to charge me $219 at a discount rate as I have been a customer for over three years. The phone is cheaper than that right out the store :eek: . So I will see how long the V330 will last but they say it's got all the bugs worked out so I hope it does.