PDA

View Full Version : PR Delivery to HEB??

Stinkbug
08-18-2005, 09:14 AM
Anyone headed to Terry's shop today or tomorrow that lives in or around to HEB area? Needing a part and no time to get it shipped.:(

Thanks

wesman
08-18-2005, 02:11 PM
Terry isn't there.....took a trip until late Sun.

--wes

Stinkbug
08-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Terry isn't there.....took a trip until late Sun.

--wes

Yes, I know he forgot to ship my parts. Needing them for my Dads HD his B-Day Party is tomorrow night. I wanted to put them on the truck while he was in town.:(

L8 APEX
08-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Did this get picked up? If not I will bring it over and install it for you, sorry.:hammer:

L8 APEX
08-20-2005, 10:44 PM
I will run up to the shop and see if the parts were picked up, if not I'll run them over:tu: . I may bring a little Crown for the celebration as well:beer: .

L8 APEX
08-21-2005, 01:11 AM
Well I went to the shop and the part was still there:hammer: . I hope I didn't ruin Dad's B'day gifting:( . The part is in your mailbox along with Saturday's mail slacker;) . Thanks to my handy navigation system finding your place was easy as something really easy.
Nice mail box by the way.
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CIMG4279.JPG

To remove the stock airbox first remove the lid from the intake boot and box. With a swift yank to lower half of the box comes right out of its rubber grommets. The long bolt is to replace the stock bolt holding the cruise control bracket to the fender. The new bolt will hold the bracket for the air filter as the stock one is a little short.... Either use a THIN bead of pooky to seal the MAF to the adapter or the stock gasket. Be careful not to strip the MAF adapter bolts! The adapter is SOFT aluminum just use good judgement. Install it with the MAF on top so no moisture can collect in the element. Don't forget to plug the MAF and temp sensor back in and enjoy!

wesman
08-21-2005, 02:29 AM
You need some sleep...cause you are mad!!!!!!!!!

--wes

L8 APEX
08-21-2005, 03:09 AM
You can sleep all you want when you are dead. Actually I heard a neat saying from an old fart this weekend. Something about waking up on the right side of the grass:D . Sup Rocks;) . I guess your pops didn't stay in town:hammer: . Let me know what I can do to make it right.

Stinkbug
08-22-2005, 08:15 AM
Thanks Terry, got the part last night. Left for Houston sat morning. Thanks for the instruction very nice:tu: . Sorry I missed ya, and the purple bag. I will get the stuff to dad this week. May have him talked into bring the truck to ya for a tune and pulley.