PDA

View Full Version : Need some help from a few local fellas >>

wesman
08-22-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm having a deck built around my pool/hottub and need to relocate my hottub over by the pool about 100' away from it's current spot. The sub deck for the hottub is being built currently and I need to move the hottub this evening if possible around 8 or so. Can a few of you local Arlington/Mansfield fellas come help me move this thing ?

It shouldn't take long at all, just need ot get 4 or so people to move it :(

--wes

SILVER2000SVT
08-22-2005, 01:17 PM
I might can swing by. PM me your address. How big is this hot tub? I have a 500 gallon 8 person. To move it, 4 people would have a hard time, 6 would be more like it. Are we moving it across a yard or a paved surface. I have a couple of piano dollies I could bring, but they wouldn't roll on grass.

wesman
08-22-2005, 02:09 PM
Thanks Jason...it's like a 7 person hottub I think. We've moved it with 4 before, but it was a little difficult. Unfortunately it is across the yard, I wish it was concrete then it could possibly roll.

--wes

PoorSvtman
08-22-2005, 03:09 PM
pm me your addy again. I get off at 6 and could probly swing by real quick.

PoorSvtman
08-22-2005, 03:19 PM
i can get to our side of town by 7 at the latest. Ill probly have a friend with me as well to lend a hand. Hes going to call me when he gets off work

wesman
08-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Thanks man, it's really appreciated.

Jason can you make 7 ish ?

--wes

SILVER2000SVT
08-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks man, it's really appreciated.

Jason can you make 7 ish ?

--wes

I think so, send me your address...

99WhiteBeast
08-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Wes- I can help but not until after 8:30 pm.

bluesvt
08-22-2005, 06:46 PM
hey you got a fat red headed guy helping w/ the build??? he goes to my school and was talking about a guy w/ a lightning and i figured it was you. id be careful letting him work on stuff, hes not the birghtest kid. :hammer:

03LightningRocks
08-22-2005, 07:35 PM
hey you got a fat red headed guy helping w/ the build??? he goes to my school and was talking about a guy w/ a lightning and i figured it was you. id be careful letting him work on stuff, hes not the birghtest kid. :hammer:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

wesman
08-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Got it moved....thanks a ton fellas. We'll have to have a keg/pool party soon and celebrate :beer:

Thanks for the offer Steve, we got it knocked out pretty quickly with some ingenuity and a little muscle.

--wes

wesman
08-22-2005, 09:25 PM

lol...no fat redheaded kids . There are two dudes....probably in their late 30's early 40's :throw:

What company does your guy work for ?

--wes

PoorSvtman
08-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Would have been a biatch to move with out the ghetto jacuzzi train track lol

DamonH
08-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Would have been a biatch to move with out the ghetto jacuzzi train track lol

LoL ... tell me about it. I helped move it where it was sitting before you guys moved it! :hammer: Stephanie and the neighbors wife laughing at us sure didn't help matters. :evil

bluesvt
08-23-2005, 12:38 PM
i dunno he was going on and on about a deck though he was helping w/ in arlington at a 2 story house and said your name and the cars you have. he even said he talked to you but o well good thing hes not working on it, i dunno how he expects to work on cars either when he thinks when a torque wrench clicks to keep going :rll: