PDA

View Full Version : Weekend install

PoorSvtman
08-23-2005, 10:57 AM
This weekend starting friday morning My friend and I (joey one with the silver svt focus i posted awhile back) are going to be starting to do the install on his air ride suspension on his 05 ranger. He will be starting friday morning in my garage and should finish sat night or sunday morning. Depends on how many breaks we take :beer: .

So any one is welcome to come by and check it out. Few guys from dfwminis.com are going to swing by through out the weekend. I know the group photo is this weekend and Ill still be there.

Also if anyone wants to come over thursday we are taking the bed off and a few extra hands would be nice to carry it. Going to put it in the back yard probly.

PoorSvtman
08-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Looks like theres going to alot of people and nice rides are going to be coming... knana gunna be a mini car show lol

PoorSvtman
08-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Starting tonight if anyone wants to swing by.... UGH its going to be a long weekend :beer:

PoorSvtman
08-25-2005, 11:42 PM
So yea we started tonight and well after we went to joeys shop to machine some custom parts we got to my house with the sun down then got the bed off gas tank droped.

Heres meabout 1130 tired and sweaty as hell for some reason and riding a welding tank in the back of my truck.. No alcohol present either
:mad:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/poorsvtman/Joey%20drop/metank.jpg

ChronicReign
08-26-2005, 07:38 AM
Looks like a good time. Any progress pics of that actual truck? :beer: By the way, if you guys get tired tonight you should stop by for a couple of beers. It should be a good time tonight.

PoorSvtman
08-26-2005, 10:33 AM
I want to come out but it dosent look promising... Joey is in my garage right now working. I get off work at 3, So it depends on how much we get done.

But ill be drinking no matter what.. Going to go buy a few cases of beer knana