PDA

View Full Version : Terrys the man

keynan
08-27-2005, 08:59 PM
just wanted to say thank you terry for your hard work on getting my tuck to the club photo. Your the MAN! Also thanks to the guys/girl for helping load, unload, and drive the truck. Thanks guys.

LS1 Eater
08-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Thats cool that he was able to get you truck up there for the photo shot.:tu::tu:

PoorSvtman
08-28-2005, 10:58 AM
No problem helping out..

L8 APEX
08-28-2005, 12:38 PM
Write something nice on my tombstone:tu: We need some pics of the chick climbing in the window:beer: .

PoorSvtman
08-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Im sure enough people here got pics of here hanging out of my window taking pics while cruising around. Got to love her :D

tliss
08-28-2005, 04:34 PM
Im sure enough people here got pics of here hanging out of my window taking pics while cruising around. Got to love her :D
Amen to that.:d

Comment retracted for fear of being hated on by the SOs...

Tom

PoorSvtman
08-28-2005, 06:31 PM

Who was that hooch that Adam brought along?

Tom

Guess thats his g/f not sure...

But the girl that was with me at the shoot is going to Lfest with me and shes a hoot(funny/awsome). knana

jcblack
08-28-2005, 07:26 PM

Who was that hooch that Adam brought along?

Tom

not to sound like a b***h but I think that it is a little rude for you to refer to someones guest as a hooch. (Melissa speaking by the way) I know I may be being sensitive but there aren't many wifes/girlfriends that come out and enjoy talon events with there significant others so I have to stand up for those who do. I know your a cool guy and all and probably didn't mean any harm but Kim is a nice girl and I don't think she would appreciate being called a hooch. :cool:

True Blue Aggie
08-28-2005, 07:53 PM
..........but that's what Adam calls her? :eek: :eek: :eek:

j/k Adam....

tliss
08-28-2005, 08:48 PM
not to sound like a b***h but I think that it is a little rude for you to refer to someones guest as a hooch. (Melissa speaking by the way) I know I may be being sensitive but there aren't many wifes/girlfriends that come out and enjoy talon events with there significant others so I have to stand up for those who do. I know your a cool guy and all and probably didn't mean any harm but Kim is a nice girl and I don't think she would appreciate being called a hooch. :cool:

Just BS'n...you're just jealous cuz I didn't ask about you :D . Adam knows how I am and he knows I'm just BS'n with him. If I offended anyone, then you don't know me well enough....:cool:

I'm sure she's a nice girl...I'm just giving Adam sh!t. You know how it is :tu:

Tom

StormShadow
08-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Just BS'n...you're just jealous cuz I didn't ask about you :D . Adam knows how I am and he knows I'm just BS'n with him. If I offended anyone, then you don't know me well enough....:cool:

I'm sure she's a nice girl...I'm just giving Adam sh!t. You know how it is :tu:

Tom

Sup Tom,

Thats my girl Kim-bo. I know your sence of humor and I ain't mad at 'cha (your my boy blue!!) but I can see how a girl could get offended by being called a hooch, especially a new girl coming into such a hostile environment which we enjoy so much.( I know because she read the post over my shoulder as I was looking at pictures from yesterday) She said to tell you thanks for sticking up for her Melissa, she also said that she had fun yesterday especially at On The Border after the picture.