PDA

View Full Version : Do ricers have one up on us

dboat
09-02-2005, 09:01 AM
I watched another episode of Nopi Tunervision.

I dont recall that there are that many women at any of the events that I have ever been to...

what say you guys?
Dana

Wht95Lightning
09-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Those young Scantilly clad females are HIRED by the rice makers.

dboat
09-02-2005, 09:24 AM
Those young Scantilly clad females are HIRED by the rice makers.

uhhhhh, so whats your point? they are still there arent they?

sorry, not trying to sound like a smarta$$ but thats the point.. they hire them to get us to come there.. works for me.

I dont think she is hired by them.. she races and does the bikini contest..

www.bikiniracer.com

98Cobra
09-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Well, it depends. If you are showing up primarily to look at hotties, they have one up on us.

If you like being able to actually race, well, that's a different story.

dboat
09-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Well, it depends. If you are showing up primarily to look at hotties, they have one up on us.

If you like being able to actually race, well, that's a different story.

It appears that some of them do have some pretty fast cars.. just saw a guy do the 1/4 in the 6's at 220 mph..

OH NO, I hope I am not become influenced by all of this?!?!?! :hammer:

Dana

L8 APEX
09-02-2005, 09:53 AM
They got hella hotties and foam parties at nightknana

tliss
09-02-2005, 10:20 AM
It appears that some of them do have some pretty fast cars.. just saw a guy do the 1/4 in the 6's at 220 mph..

Dana

Regardless of if they have hotties or not, they still drive ricers. That's like walking around with the Mr. T bling-bling and living in the projects! There is no substitue for American muscle. I would rather go to events and flex my American muscle than drive a gay-ass ricer and have chix all over the place that I can't touch anyway.

Dana, if you start driving a rice mobile I'm going to hunt you down and keel you...:hammer:

Tom

98Cobra
09-02-2005, 10:35 AM

Dana

Right. And of course that's totally streetable, right?

And it was inexpensive, right?

And after all that, at the end of the day, you are still driving a Civic. :evil

dboat
09-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Right. And of course that's totally streetable, right?

And it was inexpensive, right?

And after all that, at the end of the day, you are still driving a Civic.

Regardless of if they have hotties or not, they still drive ricers. That's like walking around with the Mr. T bling-bling and living in the projects! There is no substitue for American muscle. I would rather go to events and flex my American muscle than drive a gay-ass ricer and have chix all over the place that I can't touch anyway.

Dana, if you start driving a rice mobile I'm going to hunt you down and keel you...

Tom

Praise the Lord, I am cured.... :tu: :nana2

but I am still gonna watch for the hotties.. :evil

Dana

dboat
09-02-2005, 11:34 AM
For you gun totin' boys.. she has pics with her automatic weapon or something of that ilk...

check it out..

Wht95Lightning
09-02-2005, 11:58 AM
For you gun totin' boys.. she has pics with her automatic weapon or something of that ilk...

check it out..

True, with legs like that and an Aimpoint equipped Uzi, what's not to like? :evil

LS1 Eater
09-02-2005, 01:54 PM
True, with legs like that and an Aimpoint equipped Uzi, what's not to like? :evil

:bows:bows

dboat
09-02-2005, 02:03 PM

Well, she is an Aggie.. :rll: :throw:

tliss
09-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Well, she is an Aggie.. :rll: :throw:

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/owned.gif

PoorSvtman
09-02-2005, 03:58 PM
im going to leave this one alone...

but most of you are not true car enthusiats (sp?) IF you all were you would appreciate the time and money that goes into making a 4 banger fast... Most of you all havent had the experiance in the 4banger world like I have. It truly is fun and with the gas prices im about to go back to a turbo civic that is fast as hell and still gets good gas milage... I enjoy riding around in my friends turbo civic hatch that beat a viper with a cam and some bolt ons on the highway.

QDRHRSE
09-02-2005, 07:29 PM
I live in ricer Country. Ricers suck. My local track hosts the Rice Nationals a few times a year and its pathetic. A 10 sec Honda is only good for a few passes before it explodes....and they do explode. I raced the guy who won the hot street class at the last event [in my Mustang] and beat him on regular radials. Those things are like lawnmowers with hairdryers for forced induction. For every 12-13 second Ricer there are 20 that can't crack a 14.99.

Don't tell anybody but I have a long commute and I drive a Civic 4dr to work....37mpg. I have the windows tinted so that nobody can see me.:rll: