PDA

View Full Version : Labor day weekend

BS7656
09-02-2005, 09:53 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy labor day weekend, drive safe , and get fu(ked up . I myself am going to the great state of californian near pal springs and I am also going to see my good friends that are stationed on camp Pendleton. Oh and for those that have ever been to so cal, the first thing I am doing is going to get an In-N-Out burger the best burgers I have ever tasted in my entire life. Again have a safe and wonderful weekend

Lyfisin
09-02-2005, 10:01 AM
My trip to California is in two weeks and In-n-Out is almost at the top of the list. I also have to have real mexican food. Even Del Taco is better than this Tex-Mex stoof. :vomit:

If you are going to Camp Pendleton, check out Anitas #2 on Hill Street. It doesn't look like much but it's a great little hole in the wall place. Ask for the spiced carrots and peppers. They only bring em out if you ask and they are free.

Dang... can't wait.

Wht95Lightning
09-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Fedex me a Double Double! :D

dboat
09-02-2005, 11:26 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy labor day weekend, drive safe , and get fu(ked up . I myself am going to the great state of californian near pal springs and I am also going to see my good friends that are stationed on camp Pendleton. Oh and for those that have ever been to so cal, the first thing I am doing is going to get an In-N-Out burger the best burgers I have ever tasted in my entire life. Again have a safe and wonderful weekend

yep been there in Las Vegas. also like Beck's Prime in Houston (bubba burger) and Fat Burger in Las Vegas in well. (do you like them with or without the egg?)

You gonna get a double with cheese btw?

Silver_2000
09-02-2005, 12:35 PM
If you get to Tennessee or states nearby go to a backyard burger

Best fast food buger I have EVER had BAR NONE

In and Out is good and the $8 tshirts are cool ... But its not as good as a BackYard Burger http://www.backyardburgers.com/home.asp

dboat
09-02-2005, 12:56 PM
We used to go to Backyard Burger in KC.. they are opening one in Erie now.. :nana2 :nana2

I still like the Bubba Burger at Becks Prime in Houston better.. when you get there give it a chance... btw, yes, they did have a huge legal battle with the beer folks of the same name..
Dana

L1nt2B
09-02-2005, 01:07 PM
I had some of those backyard burgers in Bedford Indiana...they were good but I have had much better at some of the local hole in the wall places around here

99WhiteBeast
09-02-2005, 02:02 PM
TREEHORN
A 10% finder's fee? Is that alright?

DUDE
Uumm! Okay, done Jackie. Yeah, I dig the way
you do business man. Your money is being
held by a kid named Larry Sellers.
He lives in North Hollywood, on
Radford, Uh, by the In-and-Out Burger.
:rll:

Silver_2000
09-02-2005, 05:11 PM
I had some of those backyard burgers in Bedford Indiana...they were good but I have had much better at some of the local hole in the wall places around here

Yep And I can grill one better too but for drive thru its pretty good ...

skalywags
09-02-2005, 06:44 PM
I'll take a Double-Double as well. Funny how crowded those places are, no matter what time it is!

FRDRCING
09-02-2005, 10:13 PM
We used to go to Backyard Burger in KC.. they are opening one in Erie now.. :nana2 :nana2

I still like the Bubba Burger at Becks Prime in Houston better.. when you get there give it a chance... btw, yes, they did have a huge legal battle with the beer folks of the same name..
Dana

Yeah backyard burger is Good, I miss eating at my favorite BBQ joint Jack Stack as well. We used to get backyard burger at least once a week

StormShadow
09-03-2005, 01:47 AM
This is probably what Native Texan's that live elsewhere in the country say about Whataburger.

Nuhklz
09-03-2005, 08:20 AM
TREEHORN
A 10% finder's fee? Is that alright?

DUDE
Uumm! Okay, done Jackie. Yeah, I dig the way
you do business man. Your money is being
held by a kid named Larry Sellers.
He lives in North Hollywood, on
Radford, Uh, by the In-and-Out Burger.
:rll:

Double Double :rll:

This is probably what Native Texan's that live elsewhere in the country say about Whataburger.

:tu:

dboat
09-03-2005, 08:58 AM
I also happen to like White Castle too... :D but only fresh from the drive thru, not the frozen ones from Sams :vomit:

Dana

StormShadow
09-04-2005, 08:47 AM

Ha Ha you changed your quote to "FNG" :rll:

dboat
09-04-2005, 09:05 AM
We used to go to Backyard Burger in KC.. they are opening one in Erie now.. :nana2 :nana2 Dana

Well, this thread got Kim and I all worked up for a BackYard Burger and we went by the place yesterday.. they were open for business :banana: we got ourselves a meal deal and boy was it good!!
thanks for the reminder.. we had ribeyes last night, having beer can chicken today and ribs tomorrow.. knana

Have a great weekend you guys!!

03LightningRocks
09-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Well, this thread got Kim and I all worked up for a BackYard Burger and we went by the place yesterday.. they were open for business :banana: we got ourselves a meal deal and boy was it good!!
thanks for the reminder.. we had ribeyes last night, having beer can chicken today and ribs tomorrow.. knana

Have a great weekend you guys!!

Geezus Dana.....be sure and double up on the cholestrol meds :eek: .

dboat
09-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Geezus Dana.....be sure and double up on the cholestrol meds :eek: .

I hate not posting a smarta$$ response, but seriously, I went low carb.. not no carb.. the #'s got better and lost over 30 lbs... so this stuff is on my diet.. hard to believe.. but I am a meat eater, no vegetarian here... :beer:

Dana

03LightningRocks
09-04-2005, 04:32 PM
I hate not posting a smarta$$ response, but seriously, I went low carb.. not no carb.. the #'s got better and lost over 30 lbs... so this stuff is on my diet.. hard to believe.. but I am a meat eater, no vegetarian here... :beer:

Dana

I thought about trying that diet but my Doctor was concerned with it raising my cholestrol too much. I have to do something....since I quit smoking I have gotten as big as a house. I started working out a couple three weeks ago and it seems to help. By the way...your list of weekend meals sent my arse off to the grocery store...LOL. I tried to keep it more towards chicken type stuff.

Rocks

dboat
09-04-2005, 04:36 PM
I thought about trying that diet but my Doctor was concerned with it raising my cholestrol too much. I have to do something....since I quit smoking I have gotten as big as a house. I started working out a couple three weeks ago and it seems to help. By the way...your list of weekend meals sent my arse off to the grocery store last night...LOL. I tried to keep it more towards chicken type stuff.

Rocks

I cant tell you how many success stories my doc has.. he is an expert in this.. If there is some way for me to help you, I will.. Kim has lost weight and her mom has lost over 50 lbs and been able to drop two meds.. ok, I will get off my soapbox now.. I am here to help you if you need it.
Dana

03LightningRocks
09-04-2005, 04:40 PM
I cant tell you how many success stories my doc has.. he is an expert in this.. If there is some way for me to help you, I will.. Kim has lost weight and her mom has lost over 50 lbs and been able to drop two meds.. ok, I will get off my soapbox now.. I am here to help you if you need it.
Dana

Thanks Dana...I appreciate it. I may have to pick up a book about it. Any diet where I can chow on all the meat i want sounds good to me...:evil .

dboat
09-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Thanks Dana...I appreciate it. I may have to pick up a book about it. Any diet where I can chow on all the meat i want sounds good to me...:evil .

we like it.. but there are some tricks to success... try the South Beach diet book.. its really only about 100 pages long and a lot of it repeats itself.. took me about an hour to read..

dboat
09-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Kim and I went here for lunch today.. been meaning to go there all summer. Today is the last day they are open for the season.. they will close up until Mothers Day after today.

As usual, there were some old rods there, lotsa big bikes,etc.. plays 50's music and the place was packed.. every barstool was taken plus most of the picnic tables out back were full too.. we went off the diet today for this but it was worth it.. root beer float with a cheeseburger and onion rings.. MMM MMMM...
Their specialty is a white turkey sandwich with cheese but it was sold out when we got there..

http://www.whiteturkey.com/

there arent too many places like this anymore... besides, I was thinking of some of you with all of the 16-20 year old teeny boppers there working. :evil
Dana