PDA

View Full Version : Lightning fest

LS1 Eater
09-03-2005, 09:13 PM
I was wondering how many people are going to just watch? Not race or show. I have been thinking about going but I don't think the new short block will be in in-time to race. And I would like to just take the truck with the stock block to support the Texas guys and to just go. Don't really fell like being stuck in MO. with a blown motor.

PoorSvtman
09-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Im going to just watch... I dont feel like taking the chance of breaking and trying to find a way home....

LS1 Eater
09-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Im going to just watch... I dont feel like taking the chance of breaking and trying to find a way home....

Thats how I fell. I could take the truck on the trailer but it's more fun driving down in a big group. Pluse im not that fast.:(

03LightningRocks
09-04-2005, 01:16 AM
Just to ease some of your worries. I will have my trailer at L-Fest. My Lightning is perfectly capable of driving home if one of our Talon Brothers has the misfortune of loosing his motor. It is real simple....we put your busted truck on the trailer and I get to play hot rod all the way home. You get to ride with Howard in the tow vehicle and pay for the gas. LOL....you can even watch DVD's on the way home...LOL.

Have some fun running your truck guys....we will get your butt back home.

Rocks

PoorSvtman
09-04-2005, 01:20 AM
i would probly run if i had slicks and t-bars.... I sold my slappers and my slicks are showing some threads... But awsome youd street drive your L to get a broken brotheren home knana

LS1 Eater
09-04-2005, 03:58 AM
Thanks Rocks. I still have to get a set of Front runners and rear slicks.

Mark #2
09-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks Rocks. I still have to get a set of Front runners and rear slicks.

I have some decent 26 x 11.5 x16 ET Streets for cheap if you want them.