PDA

View Full Version : My FFW Pics

OneRedTXBolt
09-25-2002, 12:50 PM
OK... took me longer than I thought to process these, but here they are:

FFW Ennis 2002 (http://www.mysvtlightning.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album02&op=modload&name=Photo_Galleries&file=index&include=view_album.php)

Official Lightning Chicks Photoshoot (http://www.mysvtlightning.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album03&op=modload&name=Photo_Galleries&file=index&include=view_album.php)

Gee... I wonder which of those will be more popular? :confused: :d

Enjoy!

James

Silver_2000
09-25-2002, 01:06 PM
NICE work james.. Do you mind if I add some of the panoramic shots to the pages I put together ? They really do a great job of showing the scope of the tent and the TT staging lanes ...

Doug

OneRedTXBolt
09-25-2002, 01:20 PM
Thanks!

No problem Doug. Want me to email the larger originals to you?

James

Silver_2000
09-25-2002, 01:44 PM
I would be easier if you put them on the talon.svtlightnings.com FTP site

Doug

andy_cain
09-25-2002, 01:51 PM
Doug:
I FedEx'd out the cd of the video in .mpg format to you today, also sent it to Andre in HALO today as well...look for it friday:beer: :beer:

J.D. Blackwell
09-27-2002, 01:44 PM
James, those are some good pics that you took. I just got around to look at them.
Between you and Doug and "Andy Cain", you guys really make a good album for everyone to see.

MadNess
09-27-2002, 02:01 PM
James, GREAT JOB:tu: You got some good shots of my truck as well! thanks! and the guy standing beside JD in that one pic in front of his truck is me :)

OneRedTXBolt
09-27-2002, 02:37 PM
Thanks guys! Glad ya liked 'em!

BTW, I forgot to mention that if anyone would like a copy of the original, pre-shrunk picture, email me the names of the photos, and I'll be happy to send them to you. Lots of the pics were almost 2 MB originally, so beware :) The original would be good if you wanted a really big printout of the pic (they were taken in 2048x1536 size).

James

Tony2000
09-28-2002, 04:51 PM
man that is a graet of a job you did as a photo man
we should name you, Doug, and andy cane the
oficial Talon Photo Crew. :beer:
this is one weekend that no one will ever forget
and hope have more events more often
::banana
thanks for taking those pics of my L
I'll send you the #'s of the ones I need
oh and the FAJITAS pics too:d