PDA

View Full Version : L Fest stuff room, trailer etc..

L8 APEX
09-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Well thanks to some great members I am taking the 24' enclosed on the trip just in case! As long as those who offered to chip in come through we will be covered.
As for a hotel room does anyone have a spare bed for the tuner? I was not sure if I was going to be able to go in time to make reservations. I will offer a free spark plug change ($120 value) for a bed:tu: .
If you are wondering why I am so frugal right now the answer in this. I am about to close on a few acres of land in the country. I am suppose to close this week and it leaves me with no fun money for a while. After the closing costs are paid I don't have the extra 5-600 bucks it would cost me to make this trip myself. That is just food, fuel, and hotel alone no wear and tear on the rig or anything like that. Thanks for helping make this trip possible guys and gals:bows .
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CIMG2940.JPG

PoorSvtman
09-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey terry you still need the bread box inspected?

jcblack
09-12-2005, 06:03 AM
Well thanks to some great members I am taking the 24' enclosed on the trip just in case! As long as those who offered to chip in come through we will be covered.
As for a hotel room does anyone have a spare bed for the tuner? I was not sure if I was going to be able to go in time to make reservations. I will offer a free spark plug change ($120 value) for a bed:tu: .
If you are wondering why I am so frugal right now the answer in this. I am about to close on a few acres of land in the country. I am suppose to close this week and it leaves me with no fun money for a while. After the closing costs are paid I don't have the extra 5-600 bucks it would cost me to make this trip myself. That is just food, fuel, and hotel alone no wear and tear on the rig or anything like that. Thanks for helping make this trip possible guys and gals:bows .
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CIMG2940.JPG

If you dont mind an air matress, you can roll with us.

Flats Man
09-12-2005, 07:46 AM
Hey Terry,

Just incase you have forgotten, I am bringing you and Jimmy a pile-o-money on Wednesday. That should give you some Bad Boy money for Lightning Fest!

L8 APEX
09-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Hey Terry,

Just incase you have forgotten, I am bringing you and Jimmy a pile-o-money on Wednesday. That should give you some Bad Boy money for Lightning Fest!
Nope, that is Jimmy's job besides my closing costs are almost 9K, water meter will be 3,580, culvert and road base 2,500, and on and on. So I am going to be as broke as I have ever been this week:( .

tliss
09-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Terry...you bringin' race fuel? Just curious. Otherwise I'll just pick some up.

Tom

Alpine
09-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Terry,

Like Jake said, you are more than welcome to stay with us and the girls.:d knana

Flats Man
09-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Well Terry, I am sure I owe for something like taking the hood and grill out to be painted or something! lol Even if I don't owe you anything, your still getting a bottle of Reserve for your troubles!

jcblack
09-12-2005, 09:44 PM
I will offer a free spark plug change ($120 value) for a bed:tu: .

How about the plug change for being the first one to offer?:tu: J/K

L8 APEX
09-15-2005, 11:43 PM
I can carry a few sets of tires and such in the trailer. I would the folks wanting me to tote stuff in the trailer have it at the shop by Wednesday so I can load up the night before. I have a grease marker to write names on slicks etc. I will propbably take my generator and a few gas cans. I know Jake wants me to tote the cart, and maybe slicks from Mike... I will have to rig a few more tye downs for these items.

L8 APEX
09-20-2005, 08:37 PM
I rigged up the trailer today with a few more tie down anchors for the go cart, jack, tools, generator etc to the tune of 65 bucks. I adjusted the brakes on the trailer and will change the oil in the diesel tomorrow another 65 bucks. I will have to fill up before we leave another 120 bucks. I will be loaded for the trip tomorrow night and will be at the Loves sometime Thursday around 9am:tu: .

Mark #2
09-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Cool, gas for me too please.
Put an xcal2 3.0 in there too if you have the updates yet.
Hopefully not a ride home for the stock block.

L8 APEX
09-20-2005, 09:01 PM
I will bring some tuners with me. I have 12 gallons of 104 left as I emptied my drums today for core returns.

Mark #2
09-20-2005, 09:11 PM
I will bring some tuners with me. I have 12 gallons of 104 left as I emptied my drums today for core returns.

I'm good for half of 104 at a minimum.