PDA

View Full Version : Bad dealer exp.? You aint seen nothin' yet..

Red2002
09-25-2002, 07:56 PM
Read about what happens to your vehicle when left at the dealer.:eek2: Every Internet board across the globe has tapped into this one. Poor poor Cobra. :(

Follow the link from the following page http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19809&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Logan
09-25-2002, 08:51 PM
That's funny.

L8 APEX
09-25-2002, 10:09 PM
Damn that is whack! Well Doug I see how to get your website around the world in no time. I could post a story about how I took a customers truck around a road course race track over 100mph, made the tires squeel and warmed up the brakes.... But the customer was riding with me and that is a normal day here at PR;)

99WhiteBeast
09-25-2002, 11:15 PM
I dunno have you heard about JD's experience here in the metromess by one of the so called "good" dealers?

It ranks right up there if you ask me.

That's exactly why I work on my own stuff or only trust it to a select few.:tu:

MadMax
09-25-2002, 11:27 PM
So what else is new :confused: Most Ford mechanics run them hard. Yes the SHO Taurus would do 140....yes the '93 Cobra R would do 145...15 minutes around Texan mechanix buddies the stories are many.....yes the Lightning will do 140 etc...

The Printed Word is a deadly give away though IMHO...LOL..If I was the Repair Shop Manager or GM I would fire the guy ASAP for his sheer stupidity....do it...just don't print out the results :eek:

The "Little Old Lady from Pasadena" ain't you mechanic dude...LOL

:D

PS...I am sure glad Doug's server/software delivers far superior performance than www.svtperformance.com that hyperlink to their server delivered back numerous error messages....

Silver_2000
09-25-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by MadMax

PS...I am sure glad Doug's server/software delivers far superior performance than www.svtperformance.com that hyperlink to their server delivered back numerous error messages....

They changed thier links around some time back.

Try the home page at the link in your post

Doug