PDA

View Full Version : New SCT offerings

L8 APEX
09-13-2005, 11:03 PM
This is the tuner they displayed on Speed TV. It comes preprogrammed for a wide variety of vehicles to compete with the Hypertech Power Programmer and Sueprchips MicroTuner offerings. Here is a copt of the Email, let me know if you want to beta one at a discounted rate.

Terry,

SCT is now offering its 9415 XCalibrator2 SF device for BETA use. Every active SCT US Dealer has the opportunity to make a one-time purchase of BETA units for testing that can be purchased thru September 16th. As a special offer, you can order BETA units for 20% off the XCAL2 9415 SF price so your company can get familiar with the product and test it before they are officially released. The BETA units are firmware updateable, and will be updatable to the final release version when it is announced thru USB firmware updates.

The XC2 SF 9415 requires NO dealer programming, simply stock the product and resell it directly to the customer.

Unlike our competitors ONLY SCT can support the following vehicles with just a single product:

Mustangs/Cobras - 2006 to 1996

6.0L Diesel Truck - 2006 to 2003

7.3L Diesel Truck - 2003 to 1999

Lightning/Harley Trucks - 2004 to 1999

F-series Trucks - 2006 to 2004

Focus Zetec - 2004 to 1999

SVT Focus - 2004 to 2003

Marauder - 2004 to 2003

Three tunes are preloaded into each XC2 SF 9415 for each type of vehicle.

Available Gasoline Tunes: 93, 89, 87 octane and Gas Mileage as applicable. Available Diesel Tunes: Performance, Street, Towing, Economy, Jake Brake as applicable.

Additional XC2 SF 9415 product features:

Vin Locks to a single vehicle

Built in high speed on-device datalogging

Built in high speed off-device PC datalogging/graphing available Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes Custom Tuning supported via Advantage 3.0 Built in adjustable User Options. Sample options may include: Spark, Fuel, Axle Ratio, Injectors and Maf. In the future SCT will be releasing additional coverage for many other vehicles, all coverage will be contained in the same device.

Silver_2000
09-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Sounds interesting but

Since its VIN locked to one vehicle how does the multiple vehicles help the average user ?

Doug

BC Lightning
09-14-2005, 12:16 AM
Whats the price? I would like to update from my SCT Blue 9100 Tuner

L8 APEX
09-14-2005, 07:57 AM
Doug, they are just referring to how both Superchips and Hypertech make about 18 Ford programmers ie 1701-1718 etc. They make a seperate device for each type be it Focus, diesel, mustang, lightning etc. SCT has all vehicle data bases in ONE tuner module. So I only have to stock or sell ONE part number for ALL Fords:tu:

Dipshit, Most of my customers will stay with the custom Xcal2's as the cookie cutter tunes from SCT are not appropriate. The local guys will still benefit from my custom tuning.

Silver_2000
09-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Dipshit, Most of my customers will stay with the custom Xcal2's as the cookie cutter tunes from SCT are not appropriate. The local guys will still benefit from my custom tuning.

Which of your customers are you referring to as "dipshit" ?

True Blue Aggie
09-14-2005, 09:02 AM
I'm betting that Michael is the "dipshit"

03LightningRocks
09-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Yep...I am going to go with the Michael bet also....:eek: . Here is how it works...the more money you spend with Terry...the more he wants to disrespect you in public:rll: . I think it pizzes him off to see people throw away money on overpriced mods...even if he is the one selling it to you.

Rocks:evil

Alpine
09-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Yep...I am going to go with the Michael bet also....:eek: . Here is how it works...the more money you spend with Terry...the more he wants to disrespect you in public:rll: . I think it pizzes him off to see people throw away money on overpriced mods...even if he is the one selling it to you.

Rocks:evil
LOL!:rll:

BC Lightning
09-14-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm betting that Michael is the "dipshit"

Made a trip up to the shop today and set him straight http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/bigun2.gif