BC Lightning
09-15-2005, 12:06 AM
I think we jacked every thread tonight

:postwhore

03LightningRocks
09-15-2005, 12:42 AM
I think we jacked every thread tonight

:postwhore

:evil ..........all the good ones...:d . We should flame somebody... Where is :ron: ? I need someone to pick on....:rll:

dboat
09-15-2005, 03:12 AM
:evil ..........all the good ones...:d . We should flame somebody... Where is :ron: ? I need someone to pick on....:rll:

It looked to me like you owned him on that other thread.. I was waiting for you to tell him that the wife pops off his **** and puts it in the fridge whenever he leaves the house... :evil

Dana

my2002lightning
09-15-2005, 10:17 PM
I'm over here, Uncle Rocks. :tongue: Besides, what are you and Dana doing up so late? :rolleyes:

Always slammin' the :ron: and giving him a TALON "sucker-punching" when he can't defend himself. :D

I was fast-asleep after my warm glass of milk prior to bed and working on my 8 hrs. of sleep. :d

03LightningRocks
09-15-2005, 10:23 PM
8 hours!!!!! All at the same time??????:eek: I wake up after about 5 hours...whether I want to or not. It sucks sometimes, because if I fall asleep too early, I end up, sitting around at 3 in the morning and can't go back to sleep. Hell...I have been known to start remodeling projects at 2 AM....:D . It used to pizz off my kids to hear me vacuuming the house at those odd times.

As far as picking on you....it is because I am lazy...and your an easy target...:throw: .

True Blue Aggie
09-15-2005, 10:54 PM
Don't forget the first reason......his wife has his "manhood". Can't ever forget that.....:rll: :rll:

03LightningRocks
09-15-2005, 10:57 PM
Don't forget the first reason......his wife has his "manhood". Can't ever forget that.....:rll: :rll:

Yeah, I believe I remember hearing that she keeps it in the fridge....:eek:

my2002lightning
09-15-2005, 11:18 PM
I was wondering why Elaine insisted on the new stainless 'fridge having the built-in freezer - in addition to the venison-freezer in the garage. :( :D

Tex Arcana
09-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Well, as Ronald can attest to, and I'm sure Rocks can, most married men store their balls in their wife's purses... :p