PDA

View Full Version : Lfest Update?

dboat
09-23-2005, 04:47 AM
With Rita, the traffic, cost of gas and seemingly everything else going against folks, who did make the final trip to LFest this year? How many were in the convoy?
Maybe Tom can give us an update on things up there?
Tom?
Crawford?
Rocks?
Terry?
Whats going on boys?

Dana

True Blue Aggie
09-23-2005, 08:02 AM
8:02am - Currently drizzling at the hotel and over much of Kansas City. Weather says should rain for most of the morning, with a break in the afternoon. In either case, it does not look like we are racing today, unless the track has a really good setup to remove water from the track.

Have not talked to anyone yet, but I am sure that with our boredom, we will have to come up with something to do.

L8 APEX
09-23-2005, 11:03 PM
We are having a ball! Yeah it rained but that gave me time to recover from last night. Rick James is well and I made my first pass in the diesel in full tow trim and tune she runs okay.

1.88 60'
14.59 @ 90mph:beer:

Tobbun
09-24-2005, 07:01 AM
Friday was a blast with the pit bikes as well... Think we have about 12 here. I don't have the official count but we have somewhere around 22 trucks here. There have been a lot of people that have done some amazing changes in thier trucks.

For those not here, don't worry... Howard is busy at work and there are 20 plus cameras going as well... :)

Tobbun

dboat
09-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Friday was a blast with the pit bikes as well... Think we have about 12 here. I don't have the official count but we have somewhere around 22 trucks here. There have been a lot of people that have done some amazing changes in thier trucks.

For those not here, don't worry... Howard is busy at work and there are 20 plus cameras going as well... :)

Tobbun

Post up about the mods... :tu: